The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by andersson
Wait, are these new results or what? :confused:

Me too, my French listening was probably my worst exam out of the lot. I had A* coursework but I think the exams will bring it down to an A. :facepalm:

My dreams
Original post by BP_Tranquility
Yeah, that's probably true :tongue: ...I'm waiting for my results as well, but I'm most worried about French listening and Additional Maths exam but I'd prefer to get at least a B in them...what grades are you hoping for? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Best of luck! I finished my GCSEs last year and this year I'm awaiting my AS level results! I'm started to get a bit worried now though, all my exams seem to have gone well :s-smilie:

Me too, my French listening was probably my worst exam out of the lot. I had A* coursework but I think the exams will bring it down to an A. :facepalm:

Yeah, same here...:redface: What exam board were you on for French? :smile:
Original post by justanotherindigo
Best of luck! I finished my GCSEs last year and this year I'm awaiting my AS level results! I'm started to get a bit worried now though, all my exams seem to have gone well :s-smilie:

Thanks, good luck to you too (you probably did fine :wink: ) :biggrin:
Reply 184
Yeah, same here...:redface: What exam board were you on for French? :smile:

Edexcel, you?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
My dreams

You mean 'nightmare,' right? :tongue:
Reply 186
Original post by L'Evil Fish
My dreams

I didn't know you meant 'nightmare' literally, oh :biggrin:
Edexcel, you?

Oh, I was on AQA...so I guess both exam boards gave difficult exams... :redface: :cool:
You mean 'nightmare,' right? :tongue:

I didn't know you meant 'nightmare' literally, oh :biggrin:

Yeah:tongue:
Reply 189
Original post by eyeyaye
That random B is making everyone's lives so complicated!

I think the B is referring to the specification of the subject, generally there is specification A or B. That's why results are almost always in lower-case.

Original post by eyeyaye
even though I got two A*s when I got home I started crying because I didn't get 100%

Woah. :s-smilie:
Last year I got 118/120 on a maths paper but I didn't cry :tongue:
Reply 191
Original post by CD223
Which exam board is that with? It adds insult to injury when all of year 11 bar 18 people have left our school...

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol yh dats so truee.......
its ocr twenty first century science........only triple hav it....da rest hav finishedd......-__- why uss??
Reply 192

omg sameee.......:eek: my writing n speaking was all A* but listenning was sooo extremely hardd......i rly hope ir doesnt bring it down to an A:frown::frown:
Reply 193
Oh, I was on AQA...so I guess both exam boards gave difficult exams... :redface: :cool:

i was on AQA as well........dat listennign was HAARDD.....i jut hope the grade boundaries were lowww......especially that question with incidents at work....i was like....-________________-
Reply 194
Yeah, that's probably true :tongue: ...I'm waiting for my results as well, but I'm most worried about French listening and Additional Maths exam but I'd prefer to get at least a B in them...what grades are you hoping for? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

samee!!!! i took additional maths n after i thought no exam could be worse than my french listennign i was proven wrong.....i was predicted a c for it and hope i got it.........
Reply 195
Original post by usycool1
Yeah, they'll probably be up a day before results day. :smile:

We'll make a thread here on TSR linking to them when they're available but you will also be able access them via the exam boards websites. :smile:

oh okay cool.....thnxx :smile:
Reply 196
Original post by BuddingAchiever
now that we can see them online..... is there any point in going to school on the day ? I'm so confused as to what to do :frown:

where can u see them online??
Reply 197
guuyss what r u all hoping to get?? predicted n things......im tring to prepare myself for the wrost so i wont be as upset and if i get better ill be extremely pleased...
how r u all going to get them....going to skool or getting them posted......
one more thing......what is the best way to not tell ur friends ur results...whats the best reply to when they say.."what d'u get, what d'u get"
Reply 198
Original post by diba786
guuyss what r u all hoping to get?? predicted n things......im tring to prepare myself for the wrost so i wont be as upset and if i get better ill be extremely pleased...
how r u all going to get them....going to skool or getting them posted......
one more thing......what is the best way to not tell ur friends ur results...whats the best reply to when they say.."what d'u get, what d'u get"

The best response would probably just be "I'd rather not say if that's alright" and just smile because people are inevitably bound to be disappointed on results day or maybe a bit more reluctant to share their results so your friends should really understand and leave it at that :smile:
Reply 199
This thread makes me more nervous every time I look at it :frown:
And I'm procrastinating by reading it instead of revising for my last exammm
If anyone fancies teaching me physics I'll be eternally grateful :biggrin:

Latest