christ I hate Vettel.

ReputationRep:
    hate how drs is at the end of the lap

ReputationRep:
    ****ing **** backmarkers

ReputationRep:
    Lewis farts in his face, just to rub it in

ReputationRep:
    Omg, as a Lewis fan that was too tense!!

Definitely just ruined my parents Sunday lie in, screaming at the telly!
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    Vettel almost had Hamilton then

ReputationRep:
    kudos to Alonso, class of his own in the race today.

Kimi very much in the hunt in 2nd.

Lewis on the podium again, not bad given Mercedes race pace isn't the same as the other top cars.

Button fantastic 5th...

ReputationRep:
    COME ONN!!

Hamilton scrapes the podium

ReputationRep:
    Everyone's favourite podium

ReputationRep:
    Good drive from Fernando, disappointed Massa wasn't there as well, always seems to be shafted in the pit stops

ReputationRep:
    Could you have had a better podium finish than these three guys? I think not!

Alonso, Kimi and Hamilton - you can only say so much.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ricciardo was immense! Great quali, gets his nose chopped off, still manages to drive back to 7th place. Drive of the Race.

Williams are still bloody shocking though. Maldonado and Bottas nowhere, only just ahead of the Marussias and Caterhams. They need a huge push for Spain otherwise their whole year is down the pan already...

ReputationRep:
    Haha, DC sounding like a teacher: 'got anything to share with the group'
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I got the correct top 3, just wrong order (i expected Kimi and Hamilton to be very close with Kimi winning but for Alonso to be trailing).

Poor race from Massa and Grosjean and unlucky for Webber who was probably going to be close to Vettel (possibly beat him since he'd been on softs already).

Hard to say but with the damage to Kimi's car i suspect that he'd have been fighting with Alonso.

ReputationRep:
    Alonso & Hamilton :yy:

ReputationRep:
    I wish we could see this podium for the rest of the year:
    Ham, Alo, Kim

ReputationRep:
    Bahrain next? Ah man! It's probably the most depressing GP of the season.

ReputationRep:
    Vettel: "Alonso was too quick."

Too right he was!

ReputationRep:
    Incredible by Kimi to do so well with that damage. Great performance by Alonso too, exactly what he needed after Malaysia.

Poor Webber

ReputationRep:
    That was a great race!
    Well done to Alonso for his excellent driving and hats off to Ferrari for stringing together a great strategy and pit stops.
    Felt a little sorry for Webber for his DNF and for Raikonen who had his nose damaged by that reckless Perez, Hamilton did well so fair play to him as well.
    Was a little gutted when Vettel fell just short of attacking Hamilton at the end. I was at the edge of my seat rooting him on, but he just ran out of time at the end there. If only Red bull didn't give him a slow pit stop, or his tyres held up just a little longer he may have just been able to get by Hamilton.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.