Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tigrah99)
    Yes! What's going on with that?
    I posted earlier emailed them and they told me that the emails will be sent out next week some time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kt121)
    And are there any history student here? Ive yet to come across one :/
    I am!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Great! Just history or combined honours?
    And what exam board is your A-level? I'm on Edexcel, got an exam Monday and its driving me mad :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kt121)
    Great! Just history or combined honours?
    And what exam board is your A-level? I'm on Edexcel, got an exam Monday and its driving me mad :/
    Just history
    WJEC, my exam is Monday too. Trying not to think about it too much aha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChelseaC)
    Just history
    WJEC, my exam is Monday too. Trying not to think about it too much aha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah same, I decided against History and politics.

And I wish I could do that haha I've done history AS and A2 in one year and this last month has been hectic! so many dates and statistics floating around in my head right now haha Just hoping I pass and get into uni....

ReputationRep:
    Law here

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm Lola and I'm going to study fashion management merchandise course at harrow. I didn't apply for living in campus , so I still don't know where I'm gonna live. Any ideas? I suppose that it's too late to apply right now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You can still apply!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm Chad and I'll be studying Architecture at the Marylebone campus. I'm living in Student Court in room 523C. Hit me up if you're anywhere close or studying a similar course

Twitter - @ChadEngland

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    so for everyone living in Wembley court next year there is indeed a facebook group if you didn't know already!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/441505625930954/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mandimarie)
    Hey,
    so for everyone living in Wembley court next year there is indeed a facebook group if you didn't know already!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/441505625930954/
    Sweet, I have joined met three of my flatmates on here already, ridiculously excited ^^

ReputationRep:
    i want to meet flatmates! i guess its gonna take a while, that place isnt the smallest haha. EXCITING

ReputationRep:
    oh and is anyone studing fashion buying management too?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! How did you find out where you're staying? I've logged onto the housing portal but nothing has shown up

ReputationRep:
    Anyone on level 6? I only know of two others so far! (im in 627)

ReputationRep:
    anyone near 419? or at least on the 4th floor?

ReputationRep:
    Hello! My name is Filothea - I'm half Romanian and half Greek. Will be studying fashion design (BA) in the Harrow campus this year.
    If we'll be on the same course next year (and not only), add me on facebook.. Favatas Filothea xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lma95)
    Hey I'm Lee and will be hopefully studying for a BA in TV Production at Harrow
    Hey Lee!

I'm studying TV production at the moment at Westminster and I'm going onto my second year.

I'm also going to be looking after new students in September so if you have any questions now about the course or university then let me know!

Rachel

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!

Great to see some future westminster students on here!

I'm a television production student based at the harrow campus and I've just completed my first year.

I'm going to be a FAN in September. A FAN means "Friends of Arriving New Students" so I'm your first port of call during freshers week if you have any problems, queries or simply want a chat then I'm your freshers friend as they say

If you have any questions about.....

Accomodation?

Local Area?

London travel costs/oysters?

Student Life?

Freshers?

Ask away!

I can post pictures of Harrow Halls and answer questions relating to Harrow Halls and the campus itself.

I also know a fair bit about societies and places to go out to in Harrow.

Good luck with your exams or BTEC coursework deadlines.

Rachel

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning to start the TV Production course in September (as long as I don't balls up my exams) and haven't seen anyone on here doing the same course

What would you say are the best things about the course and what's the worst???

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.