Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'll be doing American Studies if the results go my way. Should be exciting stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Date for moving into my accom is 28th Sept, this sound about right with everyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AustinW)
    Date for moving into my accom is 28th Sept, this sound about right with everyone else?
    Yeah I got that too. Is that also when freshers week starts? It does it start properly on the Monday?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sanna)
    Yeah I got that too. Is that also when freshers week starts? It does it start properly on the Monday?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just thought it seemed quite late, yea presume freshers starts some time then too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hann19)
    I am!
    What room?? I'm 14A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeriMo)
    What room?? I'm 14A
    19A, so the floor above I think!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ...Josh)
    I'll be doing American Studies if the results go my way. Should be exciting stuff.
    I'm planning to do American studies too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrimsonAlice)
    I'm planning to do American studies too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh hey, that's great! It's good to see someone else hoping to take the course.
    Well hopefully we both get the grades

ReputationRep:
    Oh hey, that's great! It's good to see someone else hoping to take the course.
    Well hopefully we both get the grades
    Indeed, I've only found a few people doing it so far but I'm sure there are more - just not on the forums we definitely will all get the grades we need! (I've been trying to be more positive about grades for once) ahaa

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrimsonAlice)
    Indeed, I've only found a few people doing it so far but I'm sure there are more - just not on the forums we definitely will all get the grades we need! (I've been trying to be more positive about grades for once) ahaa

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Maybe after results day, more of them will start to show themselves.
    I could use some of your positivity! I'm always a mess when it comes to results.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone studying sports rehabilitation??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Maybe after results day, more of them will start to show themselves.
    I could use some of your positivity! I'm always a mess when it comes to results.
    I'm sure they will and ill send some of my positivity your way!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm a third year American Studies and History student moving to Texas for a semester. I'm also vice-captain of the American Football team UH Sharks @UHSharks. If you have any questions about the univeristy, the city, the night life, the sports or history or Am. Studies send me a message, I'll be glad to help you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StudiousGirlie95)
    I firmed an offer for History (V100) xxx
    I've firmed an offer for English and History, but am debating dropping English and just doing History we'll probably have quite a few letures together at the beginning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James Brookes)
    I'm studying Marketing and can't wait to get started! Is anyone else studying Marketing or anything in HUBS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    heyy, I've applied for business economics so I guess we may have some similar lectures this year? staying at the lawns. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    From what everyone's saying they've applied for, I feel like the only person to be doing Aquatic Zoology, hope not!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmafaithuk)
    I've firmed an offer for English and History, but am debating dropping English and just doing History we'll probably have quite a few letures together at the beginning
    Sounds great! Haha do you have Facebook? xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StudiousGirlie95)
    Sounds great! Haha do you have Facebook? xxx
    Yeah, my name's Emma Ward although you may have trouble finding me due to my very common name :P I'll try and inbox you a link

ReputationRep:
    I'm Firmed for Marketing With Professional Experience !

Living in the Lawns !

Add me on Facebook (its a new one) - Nour Ibrahim

ReputationRep:
    I'm Firmed for Marketing With Professional Experience !

Living in the Lawns !

Add me on Facebook (its a new one) - Nour Ibrahim

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
    Discussions on TSR

• Latest
  • Personalise

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.