Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls....What size are you and what size would you like to be? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JodieW)
    I'm a size 8, I want to be a size 6.

Posted from TSR Mobile

\pm 1/\sqrt{2}

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'9 and generally I'm a size 12 (my measurements are a size 10 waist and nearly size 14 hips, nightmare)

I'm fine with being a size 12, although I don't wear jeans very often or shorts as they don't flatter me, I stick to dresses and skirts

ReputationRep:
    About a size 12. Skinny jeans, 14.
    Would like to be a small 12 at least.

ReputationRep:
    Entirely depends where I shop. :zomg:

Usually an 8-10.

A size 9 would be perfect. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5"2 and I'm a petite 6-8 in most shops. I'm happy with my weight, I hate the fact that the media sometimes make out that small girls like myself have no curves or are bags of bones - I am actually quite curvy in the boob and hip department, just obviously it's all scaled down to the right proportions. Only thing is recently I've been losing some of my muscle tone as I've had a broken back and have had to stop all the exercise I used to enjoy, looking forward to being able to start climbing again this summer as I'll be all healed up!

Why ever the neg for this...

ReputationRep:
    5ft 8 and a size 10 x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5ft 5, size 8-10 but want to be a 6.

ReputationRep:
    5ft 3 and size 10-12 would like to fit in all size 10 clothes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't really know what size I am - in some shops I'm a 6 in others i'm a 12! My 'default' is usually an 8 though. I am happy with this size, it has taken me a long time to gain weight since being a scrawny teenager!

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5ft4 size 12 I want to be a 8/10 or whichever size is the healthiest weight.

ReputationRep:
    Size 10 but can fit in a large 8. I'm happy with my size x

ReputationRep:
    I'm a size 10 but I want to be a size 6-8

ReputationRep:
    I'm an 8 on the bottom & a 12 (if the material isn't stretchy) on the top, & I just want to be the same size all over. Also if my bra size was widely available that would be nice too, because I hate how I have to spend a ridiculous amount on bras.

Also I'd like to be able to buy a whole swimsuit. Last time I bought a bikini I had to buy a size 16 top & size 6-8 bottoms, it's just annoying.

ReputationRep:
    I weigh about 53kg, I'm about 5 foot 6 and I'm a size 8/10. I'm fine with my size.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    im an 8/10 on top and 10 on bottom, i'd like to be a solid 8 on top and maybe 8/10 on bottom...

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5 ft 4.5, and at the moment I'm a size 10, although I can squeeze into a size 8 tops on a good day.

I'd like to go down to a comfortable size 8 again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Care-Free)
    Haha...not really.

I dont go to the gym because personally i dont believe there's anything i can do at the gym that i cant do at home for free.
    So you have weights etc at home along with the ability to do nonimpact cardio? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm a 10 (but I seem to range between 6-14 :s). It's not the size number I'm bothered about, I'd just like a flatter stomach. I don't know how many dress sizes that would make me drop though.

ReputationRep:
    5ft 9in and size 10-12. Would like to be size 10

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    5 ft 6 and size 6, sometimes 8.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.