Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Well, I did foundation at Newport uni, and the day I got my results I went to the admissions office and gave in my results letter and they made a note of it.then about a week later I had a letter saying they were pleased to share that my offer was unconditional

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freglin)
    Well, I did foundation at Newport uni, and the day I got my results I went to the admissions office and gave in my results letter and they made a note of it.then about a week later I had a letter saying they were pleased to share that my offer was unconditional

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hmmm :/ I've sent them an email you reckon anyone will be there on a weekend?

ReputationRep:
    HI everyone, I've kept checking up on this thread for a while just browsing but I think now it's getting so close to results day I may as well say hi! I'm hoping to study Creative Sound and Music at Newport City Campus but I have applied for En-Suite accommodation at Caerleon as it seems like a better community. I'm Alex! Nice to meet you all! Not long now! ​@AlexHeywood

ReputationRep:
    Hey Alex are you waiting on results of do you know them already? Can't wait to find out if we get the rooms we asked for and stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else get a 'Welcome Pack' in the post this morning with their student number etc?

Just enrolled online with it (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freglin)
    Hey Alex are you waiting on results of do you know them already? Can't wait to find out if we get the rooms we asked for and stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi! I am waiting for my A Level Results which is nerve racking! I hope we do to, it would be really awesome if we were told our addresses now! I can't keep the excitement! ahaha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moomino)
    Anyone else get a 'Welcome Pack' in the post this morning with their student number etc?

Just enrolled online with it (:
    I haven't had mine yet, then again my postman can never be arsed posting important stuff to me ¬__¬ I may get it next week then, well i would hope so

Also hey Alex, i agree that the community at Caerleon campus seems better. I chose it because my course is there but when you look at it online it just seems better, smaller and closer. I emailed them weeks ago and got told that i had an en-suite room reserved for me so i know that i have room there waiting for me. Well i hope so, i can't begin to imagine the devastation if they just went nah you've got a shared room actually haha.

ReputationRep:
    Do you already have your results??
    I have a letter at he which I assume is it but I'm at work so can't tell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RustedPickle)
    I haven't had mine yet, then again my postman can never be arsed posting important stuff to me ¬__¬ I may get it next week then, well i would hope so
    Haha hopefully you shall! There's not too much information in it, mainly about societies which all seem to be sport and gym related....But you get your student number so you can enrol online

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heyitspaxo)
    Do you already have your results??
    I have a letter at he which I assume is it but I'm at work so can't tell
    I have! (: Did a BTEC in Music so had my results a while back!

It probably is! Looking at the Facebook group for Freshers it seems like loads have had it today

ReputationRep:
    Haha hopefully you shall! There's not too much information in it, mainly about societies which all seem to be sport and gym related....But you get your student number so you can enrol online
    Ahh brilliant, if i could get it and enrol online next week i'd be made up. One less thing to worry about for sure.

ReputationRep:

It probably is! Looking at the Facebook group for Freshers it seems like loads have had it today
    Ok awesome this might put my worrying to an end!!

ReputationRep:

So the letter just contained a what to do on results day thing... But I already have my results

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RustedPickle)

Also hey Alex, i agree that the community at Caerleon campus seems better. I chose it because my course is there but when you look at it online it just seems better, smaller and closer. I emailed them weeks ago and got told that i had an en-suite room reserved for me so i know that i have room there waiting for me. Well i hope so, i can't begin to imagine the devastation if they just went nah you've got a shared room actually haha.
    Nice to meet you dude! I hear that there are only two blocks for en-suite, I think (?) block L and M, so I'm sure all of us here who have chosen en-suite accommodation will be seeing each other around for sure! I had the same email, I'd be very surprised if all of us do not get our chosen accommodation, those who leave it too late to apply for it are usually the ones who fail to get their choice...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandsphin)
    Nice to meet you dude! I hear that there are only two blocks for en-suite, I think (?) block L and M, so I'm sure all of us here who have chosen en-suite accommodation will be seeing each other around for sure! I had the same email, I'd be very surprised if all of us do not get our chosen accommodation, those who leave it too late to apply for it are usually the ones who fail to get their choice...
    I applied for mine the day it was open for applications :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heyitspaxo)
    I applied for mine the day it was open for applications :3
    You will probably get it then! BTW UCAS is right at this moment sending all of our results to our universities, which is some scary shizz.

ReputationRep:
    You will probably get it then! BTW UCAS is right at this moment sending all of our results to our universities, which is some scary shizz.
    Haha I'm just glad I know mine already...... Even if Newport don't... *grumble*

ReputationRep:
    Nice to meet you too. Oh wow i didn't think there was only two blocks for en-suite so yeah you're probably right, the chances of those who have chosen it are high. Yeah i'd be surprised if none of us got our chosen accommodation. I applied when it the applications opened so i think i should be fine

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional video game dev student here! holla holla.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingOfTheBears)
    Unconditional video game dev student here! holla holla.
    Hellooooo

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.