Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

whats the weirdest pm uve got on this site ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leighcakes)
    "It's nice that you have photo btw... veryvery nice... And you don't hide that you has it...

I'm not going to confuse you. I know that for your countrymen Skype means. To ask for Skype is the same that to stalk (as I understood) and even when you don't stalk, girls some-how always start with compliments to it. I really don't understand your mentality sometimes. It's too difficult to stalk people who live in the distance. Good bye."

Totally was not confused. (This was my first ever PM when joining TSR. Yet here I remain...) :rolleyes:
    Haha automatically read that in a weird, high pitched German accent... not sure why, the abrupt 'Good bye' killed me hahaha. He is right of course, it's too difficult to stalk people who live in the distance.

ReputationRep:
    I must say as a male I feel left out. I never get any messages off creepy foreign women.

Private Message: Is there a rainbow today?

vivalasvegas

Is there a rainbow today?
    I just found the treasure I've been searching for!

:thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    Me neither...but lend us a tenner. :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Here have a £100 gawjus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    Here have a £100 gawjus.
    :fan: Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    someone giving me their number to continue the conversation.. just TSR please -___-

ReputationRep:
    I always seem to get PM's from Asian guys asking if they could send me their pic to rate them out of 10. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Nude pics from female members.

Which I consider more of a blessing than weird.
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    (Original post by CodeJack)
    erm... I've never had a PM Forever alone!
    You're going to get bombarded by some of the creepiest stuff ever now. Please post it when you do.
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Helper
    (Original post by littlemissmidget123)
    not really creepy, but I met my now close friend at uni through a pm that he randomly sent me before we both started uni.. still don't know how he knew I got into brunel as it was only a couple of days after results and I certainly hadn't said it on tsr at the time as far as I know! still hes a good friend of mine now!
    I met my current housemate and one of my best friends through TSR. I spoke to the current president of the physics society, which I am VP for, about 6 months before we met for the first time in real life. And I was the freshers rep for someone I knew quite well on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, this thread makes me laugh

I've just got one saying that I'm so hot he'd be melting right now. Took it as a compliment and never replied I'd love some weirdmessages though - apparently they can be fun

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Out of the blue one day I got - "heyyy gud looking, ur the only ginger i would bang"

I was rather freaked out...

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if this counts but I guy just quoted me on the York Firmers 2013 thread with a picture of him with an erection. I can NEVER unsee that. :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cake Faced Kid.)
    Hasan4Life.

Need I say more?
    Yes :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    I got a crazy PM, to which I replied:

seriously, what are you on about are you being sarcastic or not - make it clear. Oh thanks for pointing out that I'm an uneducated dumbass, it tells us all how hypocritical you are...and your lack of English skills reflect how much you need to go to primary school...
    The user, called Gummy'bear94 (I think) replied:

Does it look like I'm being sarcastic you ****ing mug? My English skills are perfectly fine love, are you that stupid to not realise that I was typing fast - empathising my anger? I suggest you go back to nursery to restore some of your lost common sense babe; you're clearly uneducated! Do you even know the meaning of the word 'hypercritical' I thought not, turn the **** around and open a dictionary. You're such a silly little **** - sitting behind a screen talking about how 'Allah is evil' psht, people like you should be looked down upon in extreme shame you ****ing atheist! Yeah, you know to close the thread that you started, too afraid cause you know I'm going to bring you down? - know your place and where you belong init, peach! I dare you to reply to this ****ing message and show me what you got; you think you can start such a huge controversy? naaa, leave our religion alone just because you haven't got one yourself - you dumb ass ****; wtf were your parents thinking when they were having sex creating such a silly, immature ******* like you! Suck on my big fat **** init, you mother****ing ***** of a ****ing dumbass child! SAY NOTHING! peace
    The irony was:
    - I follow the same religion that I supposedly 'took the piss out of'
    - she spelt 'hypocritical wrong'
    - the excuse for the typo was terrible
    - she dared me to reply and then said "SAY NOTHING!"
    - she couldn't spell
    - she was a female (yet the insults were seemingly contradictory)
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ash92:))
    Did you report that PM?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    Did you report that PM?
    Yes, and she was banned. I was quite peed off, understandably.

Sorry, it seems to have not censored through the TSR swear filter :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ash92:))
    I got a crazy PM, to which I replied:

The user, called Gummy'bear94 (I think) replied:

The irony was:
    - I follow the same religion that I supposedly 'took the piss out of'
    - she spelt 'hypocritical wrong'
    - the excuse for the typo was terrible
    - she dared me to reply and then said "SAY NOTHING!"
    - she couldn't spell
    - she was a female (yet the insults were seemingly contradictory)
    lol!
    and she called you a 'peach' ROFL!!!

very contradictory indeed...

that's funny bruh (I'm a female but I like saying 'bruh' lol)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilmissshady)
    lolM
    and she called you a 'peach' ROFL!!!

very contradictory indeed...

that's funny bruh (I'm a female but I like saying 'bruh' lol)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    aha, Ikr what the hell is "peach"?! :lolwut:

Yeh I know you are (seen your username ), :lol:

ReputationRep:
    someone telling me to stop deleting all of his posts :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.