Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zshoom)
    Jelly much?
    How am I jealous?
    I've previously told her that she's beautiful and shouldn't change, and if she's thinking of changing, dye her hair a little lighter.

I only said this as a joke because people have said she's wearing too much.

Aww, thanks for the neg babyg, love you.

ReputationRep:
    You are a sexy girl and you don't need to improve anything, just maybe the eyebrows as the first thing that I saw was them.

ReputationRep:
    Clapped

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackorchid)
    4 things. Mascara, eyebrow pencil, lipstick and blusher. I normally wear foundation as well but have recently stopped wearing it.
    Oh, I think you're really pretty but I think you kind of over do it and have the wrong idea if you think people on this site will help you out with looks...Why don't you just ask someone in real life if you're that desperate to know. And btw, you have probably already been told but calm down with the eyebrow pencil as they are probably beautiful naturally. Be more confident with yourself girl! No need to post pictures, lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanbabbar./)
    Not really jealousy, the title just seems a bit attention seeking, although I never accused her of doing that, many have.
    Yes she is very pretty, but 'how can I look better?' as well as posting a nice photo has caused many to think that she's attention seeking, which is hated on TSR. LOL.
    Soooo true. She obviously knows she's pretty and there is no need to post pictures asking, "how can i look better?" It's such a vague, indirect question that it makes it obvious she knows she looks good and doesn't find evident flaws in herself. If she really wanted an opinion on how to improve how she looked, she should have asked a friend or someone in real life as she is obviously not going to get a serious answer on this lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackorchid)
    Hi so uhm this is me sorry for the webcam quality! I'm on the spare laptop, I'll try finding a better picture soon. Please be completely honest and tell me how can I look better? I am thinking of getting a new hairstyle can anyone suggest a style that might suit me, or maybe a new hair colour. I'm not really sure.

I didn't expect to be given so many thumbs down, maybe I should try closing the thread. How do I close it?
    You look like someone I know :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you need to change,honey.The way you are is definitely attracting~But if you do wanna change, I suggest wavy hair.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.