Fanta!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry tango. I would have voted for you :daydreaming:

This round - fanta.

ReputationRep:
    Fanta

ReputationRep:
    Hate orange Fanta, never really liked to drink Dr Pepper but I LOVE fruit twist flavoured Fanta, so I'll go with Fanta for that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dr Pepper easily.

ReputationRep:
    THIS HEAT IS WON... BY FANTA!

Dr Pepper is going to have to use his PHD to sign himself off work and prescribe himself a dose of ASSKICKED cream, because Fanta goes through!

ReputationRep:
    HEAT IS HEATING UP!

ORANGINA versus GATORADE!

Now, I wasn't aware these had fizzy versions until the competition started but according to the mighty net, apparently there are! My remembrance of Orangina is pretending there was a Genie in the little bottle of pulpy orange. My memories of Gatorade? Well, I think Adam Sandler halluconated about Gatorade in the Water Boy, but that's about it.

So pretty tenuous stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Orangina. So easy that I type with a casual air.

ReputationRep:
    Orangina!

Gatorade I can take or leave, but Orangina is unique! Especially enjoyed in a glass bottle in the South of France, in the sunshine. Bliss. Gotta love those mini orangey bits.

ReputationRep:
    Orangina! France!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dani_1991)
    Especially enjoyed in a glass bottle in the South of France, in the sunshine.
    This. Mind you, I was never a fan of the bits...
    On the other hand, I really Gatorade the time I tried it, so definitely going to be Orangina!

ReputationRep:
    Orangina, mon ami!

ReputationRep:
    Orangina :sexface: love those bits!

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe Dr Pepper's gone

Orangina

ReputationRep:
    After the disasters that was the Pringles win (I mean really wtf) and Weetabix losing to Coco Pop Rocks (pretty sure some sort of law was broken there). I tried to stay away to avoid having my faith in humanity destroyed even further. Alas, I was unable to

Orangina for me

ReputationRep:
    Orangina

ReputationRep:
    I have nothing relevant to add to this debate, but the Orangina bottle is really cute.

ReputationRep:
    i ADORE orangina!

ReputationRep:
    orangina

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.