weight: 8 1/2 stone
    dress size: tops - 8 bottoms - 10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by THEMathlete)
    16 years old
    32A :/
    Size 6-8
    5ft
    Weight: 6 1/2 stone (am I overweight? Bc I'm really short)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    no way overweight!

17 years old 32F (i know lol) 5'4 weight and 9 1/2 stone
    Planning on losing some weight this summer though it's not even about the weight, I just want to get rid of my chubby belly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anon because I'm slightly conscious of my weight..

I am 23 years old, a size 8/10 in tops and trousers, 5'5 and bra size 34B.

At the moment, my weight stands around 9 stones. It used to be slightly higher, about 9 and a half stone, but I was still the same clothes size. im pretty flat by the way, both boobs and bum (even though im 34B it doesn't appear huge)

I've always thought my weight was normal but I was recently speaking to a neighbour who told me she used to be 7/7.5 stones and only now (due to an operation) she is 9 stones. she is slightly shorter than me, but has a much fuller figure ie. boobs and bum.

This has thrown me a little. I know everyone holds fat in different places but its made me think do I weigh too much?

Girls, I want to know the following things (if you don't mind):

- weight
    - height
    - dress size

It probably sounds quite sad, but this has really been playing on my mind.. quite a few people actually compliment me on my figure, which I'm happy with. Its just that Im thinking do I weigh too much??

x
    Don't be so silly!
    All girls are beautiful no matter what they weigh,
    Beauty is within..
    I am slim and people say I have nice shape and etc but even if they didn't I couldn't care less.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 15, 5ft, size 6 is about right and I weigh around 41kg

Posted from TSR Mobile

5'9.5, around 160lbs but that's with revision eating I am planning to spend the summer losing 20lbs to get down to 140lbs.

Currently any size between 8-12 really, depending on the shop. For example I have loads of cardigans/jumpers in size 8 from topshop but need a 12 in their shorts. Yet I can fit a 10 in their jeans comfortably. I would say I'm more a 10 all over in things like dresses but then occasionally an 8/12. I hope that once I have lost 20lbs I will be 8-10 comfortably.

ReputationRep:
    Dress size 10
    Bra size 32C
    Weigh 10 stone
    5 ft 6

...... Dam you 8 stone b*****es! (bumblebees that is.)

ReputationRep:
    5'5", 32C and a dress size of 8 or 10 (depending on whether it's fitted at the waist or at the hips).
    Not sure how much I weigh because my mum banned scales a while ago haha
    Honestly, I'm past worrying about my weight because I don't feel like I've ever looked significantly bigger or skinnier than I am now, so I just focus on toning

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'5 and I weigh 9 and a half stone. I'm also a size 8-10 in clothes, mostly a size 10 in trousers due to a sizeable bum! People are always shocked by how much I weigh, but I'm always surprised by how little everyone else seems to weigh! xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Devina-S)
    dress size: tops - 8 bottoms - 10
    (Original post by tikkitak)
    I'm also a size 8-10 in clothes
    (Original post by Mallory)
    size 8/10 bottom
    (Original post by AmyAintDead)
    I wear 8/10
    (Original post by jazzynutter)
    wear a size 8-10 depending on fit
    Well this is why my size is always sold out haha

18 stone.

ReputationRep:

x
    Size 6
    45kg
    5"3

16 stone :-)

ReputationRep:
    Weight: 10st 3lb
    Height: 5ft 6"
    Size: 12
    Bra Size: 34B

I'm pear shaped and love it, having a small waist, big bum is the best! The size of your chest girls shouldn't matter that much! Don't worry if you have a smaller bra size than your mates it's ridiculous. Concentrate on what you love about your body, not what you think is the 'norm' or most liked by lads. Whether you're skinny or curvy it doesn't matter. I used to be 7st and a size 4/6 - I hurt when I sat down and this was out of pressure to be thin and stay thin, I very nearly ruined my health. I'm now a healthy weight, feel healthier and I love my curves! We're all different though, so don't go off what others look like and feel you need to be like that. You are your own person, have you own body, your own genes. You are perfect no matter what because you're an individual! Be proud of it, loving how you look will only make you stand out even more in this world run by people trying to be something they're not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spoz13)
    So true, love a plus size figure xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awww thank you XD

The way I see it is there's no way I'm ever guna be a size 8 or even a 10 so I may as well get used to it

ReputationRep:
    You sound like a normal weight to me!
    I'm 5ft 3, about 9 stone and size 8/10/12 (Why don't they make clothes size the same in every shop, it would be so much easier!)

ReputationRep:
    5'9.5, around 160lbs but that's with revision eating I am planning to spend the summer losing 20lbs to get down to 140lbs.

Currently any size between 8-12 really, depending on the shop. For example I have loads of cardigans/jumpers in size 8 from topshop but need a 12 in their shorts. Yet I can fit a 10 in their jeans comfortably. I would say I'm more a 10 all over in things like dresses but then occasionally an 8/12. I hope that once I have lost 20lbs I will be 8-10 comfortably.
    I eat so much while doing revision hahaha! I always have some crisps and a drink next to me, but this summer I'm going to lose a little I think!

ReputationRep:
    7st 6lbs, 5ft9, 32b

(Original post by Sara_A)
    7st 6lbs, 5ft9, 32b
    Woah that's so slim! I'm 5'11 and I weigh 10 stone 6 pounds!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 11, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.