Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Talking to cute guy on uni's library Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J_W-x)
    Hahahahah, that's brilliant! I HAD FORGOT ABOUT THAT QUOTE, THAT IS GREAT! Generally if they don't look up to the Doctor Who fan standard I stick with the 'Fez's are cool' and bowties, I hope this is socially acceptable still when I start uni in September :')
    One of the first Doctor Who quotes I would constantly use and I've never forgotten it. My flatmate for this year printed a little picture of David Tennant looking sad that says "I forgot to bring a banana to the party #TimeLordProblems", which I've pinned on my door in my new room. :lol: Yeah, if in doubt, those ones at worst make you look like you have a quirky dress sense. Every time I see someone in a bow tie I think "You're awesome!" I'm sure it will be, whereabouts are you going to uni? Mine has a Doctor Who society now, only fitting seeing as Matt Smith went there :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspirinpharmacist)
    One of the first Doctor Who quotes I would constantly use and I've never forgotten it. My flatmate for this year printed a little picture of David Tennant looking sad that says "I forgot to bring a banana to the party #TimeLordProblems", which I've pinned on my door in my new room. :lol: Yeah, if in doubt, those ones at worst make you look like you have a quirky dress sense. Every time I see someone in a bow tie I think "You're awesome!" I'm sure it will be, whereabouts are you going to uni? Mine has a Doctor Who society now, only fitting seeing as Matt Smith went there :love:
    YOU HAVE AMAZING FLAT MATES(!) when i see bowties i think that too hahaha, this guy at my college used to walk around in a bow tie atleast 3 days a week it was brilliant :'), i'm going to Liverpool, hopefuly doctor-who-friendly :rolleyes: lets be honest, you didn't base your firm choice decision on the fact Matt Smith went there, did you ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J_W-x)
    YOU HAVE AMAZING FLAT MATES(!) when i see bowties i think that too hahaha, this guy at my college used to walk around in a bow tie atleast 3 days a week it was brilliant :'), i'm going to Liverpool, hopefuly doctor-who-friendly :rolleyes: lets be honest, you didn't base your firm choice decision on the fact Matt Smith went there, did you ?
    Yeah, they're legends. :love: One guy turned up to our prom in a bow tie, top hat, monocle and cane, I was so proud. Only one not in a kilt as well so doubly proud. I've never been to Liverpool, but Tom Baker was born there so that's got a Doctor as well Only partially Nah, I went because I love it but the fact that Matt Smith went there didn't hurt at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspirinpharmacist)
    Yeah, they're legends. :love: One guy turned up to our prom in a bow tie, top hat, monocle and cane, I was so proud. Only one not in a kilt as well so doubly proud. I've never been to Liverpool, but Tom Baker was born there so that's got a Doctor as well Only partially Nah, I went because I love it but the fact that Matt Smith went there didn't hurt at all.
    What an absolute legend! I need to go sleep now hah, goodnight fellow 'Whovian' hopefully the mods wont see this off topic conversation

ReputationRep:
    you just gotta talk to him and be laid back

ReputationRep:
    What happened?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xscape)
    What happened?!?
    Yeah, what did happen?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.