Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nadindins)
    I applied on the 6th of November so that makes no sense have you still not heard anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Unfortunately, no maybe they consider EU applicants differently

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barnus)
    Unfortunately, no maybe they consider EU applicants differently
    Possibly, where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    has anyone got an offer to do Law here?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if Brookes interview for Medical Sciences - and has anyone got an interview yet - or offers for this course ?

ReputationRep:
    Possibly, where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hungary

ReputationRep:
    Hungary
    Wow, and did you say you were coming to the Applicant Day??

ReputationRep:
    Wow, and did you say you were coming to the Applicant Day??
    I don't know yet, I just asked the others if they are going. :P

ReputationRep:
    I don't know yet, I just asked the others if they are going. :P
    Ah right, well it'd be a long way to come lol

ReputationRep:
    Ah right, well it'd be a long way to come lol
    It's not that long: there is a direct flight to London and then a one hour train ride.

ReputationRep:
    It's not that long: there is a direct flight to London and then a one hour train ride.
    And here's me being put off by a 3 hour car journey lol. However, if my parents won't take me, my only other choice would be a 5 hour coach ride :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kazzyv)
    Does anyone know if Brookes interview for Medical Sciences - and has anyone got an interview yet - or offers for this course ?
    Yeah I have an offer...and they dont interview...well as far as I know that is

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else holding an offer for medical sciences?

Also, who has seen the uni? Is it nice? I live too far to go to an open day.

ReputationRep:
    And also is OB quite multicultural? I really like atmospheres like that

ReputationRep:
    How long has it taken to get a response like an acceptance of rejection, I'm just wondering :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cocopopscastle)
    How long has it taken to get a response like an acceptance of rejection, I'm just wondering :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got invited to an interview 9 days after I sent my UCAS stuff off and then I got the offer 6 days after the interview

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Japanese at BBB. Hope i can get BBB as OB looks like a great uni to go to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dontsmackthejack)
    Got an offer for Japanese at BBB. Hope i can get BBB as OB looks like a great uni to go to
    Awesome >.<
    Have you been to an open day at Brookes? The course really does look amazing there.

I'm hoping to do Japanese as a combined honours - although I am a little bit jealous of everyone applying to the single honours courses for each of my combined because of just how many modules there are that I want to take in each

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KehRawwr)
    Awesome >.<
    Have you been to an open day at Brookes? The course really does look amazing there.

I'm hoping to do Japanese as a combined honours - although I am a little bit jealous of everyone applying to the single honours courses for each of my combined because of just how many modules there are that I want to take in each
    I know the feeling, I originally was going to apply for Publishing Media combined with Film Studies but I decided just to stick with Publishing because of all the modules I wanted to take

ReputationRep:
    I know the feeling, I originally was going to apply for Publishing Media combined with Film Studies but I decided just to stick with Publishing because of all the modules I wanted to take
    Gah! So you know the pain. >.<
    It was so difficult to decide, I have actually applied twice (once to combined, and once to publishing as a single honours) just in case I change my mind and want to do as many publishing modules as possible.
    I'm not a particularly decisive person so narrowing down modules is definitely not going to be my strong suit.....

Oh well.... I have to actually receive an offer before I can worry about that I suppose :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KehRawwr)
    Gah! So you know the pain. >.<
    It was so difficult to decide, I have actually applied twice (once to combined, and once to publishing as a single honours) just in case I change my mind and want to do as many publishing modules as possible.
    I'm not a particularly decisive person so narrowing down modules is definitely not going to be my strong suit.....

Oh well.... I have to actually receive an offer before I can worry about that I suppose :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha, I did the exact same thing!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.