Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR McDonald's Munchie Championship! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Big Mac- I always get something chicken at mcdonalds but these look tasty and I'd rather have the smarties mcflurry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TotoMimo)
    That's not one of the two choices.
    What are the two choices?

ReputationRep:
    Okay. This is pretty tough! If the Big Mac was gone, I would just eat a different burger. It's not my favourite one anyway, but it's quite a nice burger. On the other hand... if the Dairy Milk McFlurry was gone, I'd have a different McFlurry! Mmmmmm what to choose?
    All the McFlurries seem to taste the same to me, but the Big Mac is pretty unique on its own, plus savoury>sweet imo. So, my vote goes towards the Big Mac!

ReputationRep:
    Don't think I've ever actually ordered a big Mac so have to give this to the McFlurry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mollyx)
    What are the two choices?
    The choice is between Big Mac & Dairy Milk Mcflurry, it says it in the post before yours

I'm going with McFlurry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily115)
    The choice is between Big Mac & Dairy Milk Mcflurry, it says it in the post before yours

I'm going with McFlurry
    oh whoops, yeah McFlurry!

ReputationRep:
    Mcflurry :3

ReputationRep:
    BIG MAC

ReputationRep:
    DAIRY MILK MCFLURRY WINS!

It might just be a tub of ice cream with bits of chocolate in it, but you love it so much that you, TSR, believe it's better than the Big Mac, McDonalds' signature sandwich!

Dat McFlurry, gotta buy it in a hurry, lest ye have tae worry, the load melts intae slurry!

ReputationRep:
    NEXT HEAT:

VANILLA MILKSHAKE fights the BREAKFAST WRAP!

You know what I hate? When people refer to vanilla-flavoured foods and drinks as "plain". No, they ain't plain, they're VANILLA, you heathen! One thing you CERTAINLY can't accuse of being plain has to be the Breakfast Wrap, which in KFC's "shove everything in the cupboard on it Tower Burger" approach to sandwich creation decided to just put everything on the breakfast menu into a tortilla wrap.

Is less more? Or is MORE, more?

Now all I can think about is that advert where the guy says "Made....of MOA-HRRRRE."

ReputationRep:
    Vanilla milkshake!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is quite hard because the only time I ever go to McDonalds is for breakfast, but I always order a sausage and egg bagel (which I'm backing to win, even though it's very unlikely) and I think I would like the wrap too but I've never actually had it. I've never had a McDonalds milkshake either but I love vanilla milkshakes in general so I think I will have to vote for the milkshake. After thinking about it, the wrap seems a bit of a mish-mash.

So.. in short, I vote for the vanilla milkshake!

ReputationRep:
    Vanilla milkshake- Would rather have a muffin then a wrap

ReputationRep:
    VANILLA MILKSHAKE WINS!

Not many people playing the game today, but regardless it's looking like TSR has a decidedly sweet tooth; every time a sweet option pops up, 3/4 times in this competition it's won!

ReputationRep:
    NEW HEAT DECIDED!

MCCHICKEN SANDWICH battles the SMARTIES MCFLURRY!

McDonalds has a few chicken-based sandwiches, but none more so iconic than the McChicken Sandwich. Up against one of the flagship variety of McFlurry options, however, and in the knowledge TSR keeps voting through all the sweets - can it triumph?

ReputationRep:
    Used to love McChicken Sandwiches, but if I went to McDonald's now, I'd order the McFlurry, so I'll go with that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mcchicken sandwich.

ReputationRep:
    Mcflurry

ReputationRep:
    McChicken sandwich. Best thing on the menu in my eyes!!! I LOVE IT

ReputationRep:
    Going to have to go with TSR tradition and vote for the McFlurry again!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 13, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.