Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mabes)
    There are several ideas floating about but take a look at the unofficial mark scheme on this thread
    Do you agree with the unofficial mark scheme response, its the best I could come up with but I can find nothing on the Internet.

ReputationRep:
    I simply stated that concrete contained strong bonds, then explained crack propagation. Is stress still concentrated at the tip of the crack if it is being compressed rather than stretched/bent?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nabeelah_M)
    hey lydia do you have any revision notes like these for the remain chapters g492 ?
    thanks
    Yeah I do!

Right so Chapter 6 is Wave Behaviour
    Chapter 7 is Quantum Behaviour
    and lastly Chapter 8&9 is Space, Time and Motion
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf chap 6.pdf (744.9 KB, 651 views)
  2. File Type: pdf Chapter_7_.pdf (900.7 KB, 993 views)
  3. File Type: pdf Chapter_8and9_.pdf (682.5 KB, 192 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Hotpie)
    I simply stated that concrete contained strong bonds, then explained crack propagation. Is stress still concentrated at the tip of the crack if it is being compressed rather than stretched/bent?
    As far as I think, the crack should not appear under compression, as the bonds aren't being pulled apart. Might be wrong though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Lydia_)
    Chap 3...
    part 1 & 2
    Hi Lydia!!

I have my G491 exams next tuesday and G492 after 2 weeks...
    Any tips???? Thanks !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Lydia_)
    Yeah I do!

Right so Chapter 6 is Wave Behaviour
    Chapter 7 is Quantum Behaviour
    and lastly Chapter 8&9 is Space, Time and Motion
    Thank god you posted these, the notes you have uploaded for g491 and g492 have litellay saved my aspirations of high UMS :') So much love right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shloke123)
    Thank god you posted these, the notes you have uploaded for g491 and g492 have litellay saved my aspirations of high UMS :') So much love right now
    haha no problem I'm glad they helped

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rishabharora)
    Hi Lydia!!

I have my G491 exams next tuesday and G492 after 2 weeks...
    Any tips???? Thanks !
    Sorry! didnt see that.. have you had your exam yet? if so how'd it go?

if not then I dunno if youve done loads of exam papers you should be fine!
    they pretty much just put the same questions in every year with a couple of different situations..

if you get stuck have a proper look through your formula booklet and check that there is definitly not a formula to help you ( theres usually one that helps in there...) thats all the advice i can give really have a good sleep too

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.