Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackcairns1993)
    Hey i'm studying Social Sciences! What about you? btw i'm confused as to where i'm staying! Like is it like block 1 flat 4 or something?
    I'm doing social sciences too, and staying at riego street 1/3!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachell15)
    Hi
    Anyone else been allocated West Bryson Road
    Mine is 7/13 C West Bryson Road ( no idea what the 7/13 bit means any ideas)
    Hiya :-) I have also been allocated West Bryson Road. I'm in 7/12 so I think that means I'm in the flat next to you! 7 I think is the block the second number I think may be the flat number and the letter is your room. What are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChelsCourt)
    Hiya :-) I have also been allocated West Bryson Road. I'm in 7/12 so I think that means I'm in the flat next to you! 7 I think is the block the second number I think may be the flat number and the letter is your room. What are you studying?
    Hi there, I am studying civil engineering, what about you

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I am studying civil engineering, what about you
    I'm going to be studying midwifery What day are you going to collect your keys?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be studying midwifery What day are you going to collect your keys?
    Hi awsome, what age are you?? Em I have no idea what about you, sorry whats your name I'm Rachel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahlal)
    I am flat 4, you?

Same i'm in Flat 4 too! finally found a flat mate where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    Hi awsome, what age are you?? Em I have no idea what about you, sorry whats your name I'm Rachel
    I'm 18 what about you? I'm going on the Saturday I think :-) my name is Chelsea. I havent seen alot of people being allocated to west bryson on here i thought there would be a few more! Have you been to Edinburgh before?

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 what about you? I'm going on the Saturday I think :-) my name is Chelsea. I havent seen alot of people being allocated to west bryson on here i thought there would be a few more! Have you been to Edinburgh before?
    Hi awh lucky you im only going to be 17 on freshers week , Yeah I think im moving on on the sat as well. I live about 45 min away from Edinburgh so been there quite a lot

ReputationRep:
    Hey is anyone staying in the new accommodation at Bainfield drive?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anybody staying in West Bryson Road 09/16??

ReputationRep:
    15/11 riego street?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhiaincollins)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, I move in on the 5th september

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhiaincollins)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Bainfield Place I think? Don't know the difference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny815b)
    Bainfield Place I think? Don't know the difference.

It is now Bainfield Place the name. Bainfield Drive was just temporary address until it was done building.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KoKoKiKi)
    I am staying in Block Q too! I am in Flat 9 on Floor 5! What flat are you in?
    I'm in the same flat as you!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm in block N I think? It's all so confusing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karlos92)
    It is now Bainfield Place the name. Bainfield Drive was just temporary address until it was done building.
    I'm there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danielmudie)
    Anybody staying in West Bryson Road 09/16??
    Hi! I'm west Bryson 9/17 C, what are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    Hi :-) Has anybody else been allocated West Bryson Road?
    Hi! I'm 9/17 c west Bryson!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have been allocated 7/14C West Bryson Road, so think I am by you two . I am studying Nursing . Do you both have a Facebook or anything? Look forward to meeting you both x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.