Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gabriel 41)
    Yeah that was the original time we had to start the paper, but we protested to edexcel and they allowed us to start the paper early; I mean how can you do an exam at 4PM? That's absurd.
    how come we have to the exam at 6.30 pm. thats pretty rude of Edexcel!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NilFBosh)
    how come we have to the exam at 6.30 pm. thats pretty rude of Edexcel!

You should have protested; if you don't speak up, then how will they know your problems? If you didn't protest, then you'll have to tolerate their timings. It's that simple.

ReputationRep:
    You should have protested; if you don't speak up, then how will they know your problems? If you didn't protest, then you'll have to tolerate their timings. It's that simple.
    r school can't only protest..there are about 25 schools doing the exams...they would also have to protest but would they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StUdEnTIGCSE)
    Passage to Africa. Prolly you're reading this after the exams. Was i wrong???????
    YES!!!!! ... what do you reckon will come for today's exams??:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mandaxoxo)
    oh hey , you guys are from srilanka ? i was born there dont live there though
    Ranawaka is that you??? ... Dumdum ere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StUdEnTIGCSE)
    Do you think recorrection is a good idea if you do not get your desired marks?
    REMARKING: I did my English LIterature in Jan and got an A. Missed the A star by 4 marks and sent it for recorrection but guess what? No change! Similar thing happened to a friend of mine as well.
    For some reason the examiners are really reluctant to increase your marks. Anyways, once you are done with paper 2 and are really confident you deserved better marks, and if your teacher thinks its a good decision to send the paper for recorrection : then GO FOR IT!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madaboutmambo)
    YES!!!!! ... what do you reckon will come for today's exams??:confused:
    I'm sure electricity comes to Coca Bottom; it has to be electricity because it's time due that it comes. Will know in the next 2.5 hours, so don't worry and trust me you'll find cocoa bottom in that paper.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure electricity comes to Coca Bottom; it has to be electricity because it's time due that it comes. Will know in the next 2.5 hours, so don't worry and trust me you'll find cocoa bottom in that paper.
    Out Out

yes go out out!
    Anyways it's as easy as ECCB

ReputationRep:
    hehe

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I am glad i revised Out OUT only

ReputationRep:
    So glad it was Out Out!
    Personally the exam was quite good but the choices they gave us for the second question weren't my favourite :/

ReputationRep:
    I'm so pleased it was Out,Out too!! Was dreading it being the extract from Arabian nights!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sahira195)
    I just recently finished my exam and thought of sharing some of the things I found online. As I remembered how much I struggled to get resources. Some might contain some minor mistakes as I took it from the internet.

Hello. I am such a mess , i wanted to register for spec B but instead my mishap i got registered into Spec A . I really don't have any idea about Spec A , I know that i have to appear for 2 papers , that's all i know for now.

I really would appreciate it if some one could explain me the outlines for this papers . How many comprehension , essay or what ever is there . Please , HELP ME !!

ReputationRep:
    hey guys
    wondering if any of you have the link to the jan 2013 paper igcse eng lang and lit
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    can you make it all pdf file

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have notes for the poems from section c of the edexcel anthology for igcse english Lang/lit. 16 poems overall. Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Relaxedexams)
    Will be passage to Africa, headless goat or explorer's daughter. Hoping its Africa
    anyone has an idea of what text it's gonna be this year?

ReputationRep:
    Can somebody explain Sonnet 116 , I am so confused.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.