Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Mini Pringles! They were amazing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mini Pringles...they were so good!

ReputationRep:
    Mini pringles!!

My afternoon snack used to be cheesetring sandwiched in between two of the little delights

ReputationRep:
    Mini Pringles, I'm a vegetarian and so definitely wouldn't vote for the McRib!

ReputationRep:
    McRib. McDonalds needs some non-beef/chicken fast food product, and if it tastes like the rusterls rib sandwich, then all the more reason.

ReputationRep:
    Mini pringles, they were so good as a snack in college.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mini pringles...guilt free snacking, they're too small to be unhealthy!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    mini pringles

ReputationRep:
    pringles

ReputationRep:
    Mini Pringles!

ReputationRep:
    My "nugs" post radar is going off like mad at the moment...

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone remember those little plastic cases you used to get to 'protect' your Pringles?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mini Pringles! The McRib didn't beat chicken nuggets for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harley)
    Does anyone remember those little plastic cases you used to get to 'protect' your Pringles?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes! I remember I had a red one, but then my friend got a sparkly purple one and I was so jealous!

I vote mini Pringles

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    McRib! I don't understand why people are voting Mini Pringles, they literally are just Pringles (that you can still buy) on a smaller scale.

You can't get anything rib-like at Maccys anymore

ReputationRep:
    Missed so many heats. Can rely on you guys to send the marble through though, well done gang! My vote goes for mini pringles, they were like little flavour havens!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harley)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ohmygosh yes! I had a sparkley pink one...which ended up being used as my hamster's "treat box"

ReputationRep:
    LANDSLIDE WIN FOR MINI PRINGLES!

Though I don't usually enjoy you guys voting for another version of something STILL available (like Coco Pops Mega Munchers, cough cough), I will give you props for attacking the McRib. That awful shoe-sole patty of pork and oats and all manner of filler is almost as bad as a Rustlers effort!! No wonder McDonalds declined over twelve petitions for it's return in almost as many years!

Though I will say, America periodically gets the McRib every few years, so if you crave one - it's only a plane ticket away!

ReputationRep:
    HERE'S OUR NEXT HEAT! BATTLE FAIRLY AND FEROCIOUSLY.

ORBITZ versus ST.IVES FIENDISH FEET YOGHURTS!

Two much-missed products of the 90s here, with Orbitz, a drink where having floaters is INTENTIONAL, and Fiendish Feet, a yoghurt that has it's own legs.

Clearly, the 90s were a time of vision. That vision, of course, was drug-induced.

ReputationRep:
    Mini Pringles baby! remember them in my pack lunch box

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.