Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovechem)
    applied to soton and notts..rejection from both
    got an interview at bradford tomorrow for clinical science, and have an offer for biomed from brighton..
    That's good no my interview was on the 12th @ 1:30

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClassifieddCoco)
    That's good no my interview was on the 12th @ 1:30
    oh cool..well, hopefully, you get good news in may

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefan17)
    What were your AS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    As AAAb, chem,maths,bio and economics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aekerin)
    As AAAb, chem,maths,bio and economics
    Those are really good stats

ReputationRep:
    To those who got offers, what grades did they ask for? If you don't mind me asking...

ReputationRep:
    It's ABB which isn't too bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by p.khan)
    To those who got offers, what grades did they ask for? If you don't mind me asking...
    where else did you apply?? and what's your main choice?

ReputationRep:
    YAY! Got an offer! Congrats everyone else and good luck to those still waiting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lotte495)
    whe did you get your offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lotte495)
    What are your stats?
    Well done :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What are your stats?
    Well done :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you!!! I'm so happy I never dreamed I'd get in!! I received if yesterday
    My stats are
    AS: ABBC in Biology, Physics, RS and Chemistry
    GCSE: 6 A*s 5 As
    UKCAT: 675

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClassifieddCoco)
    where else did you apply?? and what's your main choice?
    I applied to Southampton and kings but got rejected. I got my backup offers though (pharmacy at ucl and reading).
    I'm going to firm UEA but I don't know about my insurance because UEA is my lowest offer (ABB which I wasn't really expecting!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by p.khan)
    I applied to Southampton and kings but got rejected. I got my backup offers though (pharmacy at ucl and reading).
    I'm going to firm UEA but I don't know about my insurance because UEA is my lowest offer (ABB which I wasn't really expecting!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What are your stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What are your stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Gcse
    2a*, 4a, 2b, 1c
    AS
    ABBC
    Predicted
    AAB
    UKCAT
    680 ave.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys have you applied for accomodation? Or are you gonna wait until the open day to see what they look like first?

Well done to those who got offers and good luck to those who are still waiting ^-^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by an3010)
    Hey guys have you applied for accomodation? Or are you gonna wait until the open day to see what they look like first?

Well done to those who got offers and good luck to those who are still waiting ^-^
    Hey i think im gonna wait till the open day and have a look around before i apply .. but im generally hoping to get the en suite villiage, wbu?

ReputationRep:
    Have they handed out more offers this forum is very quiet how's all the offer holders doing and best of luck to those still waiting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuko66)
    Hey i think im gonna wait till the open day and have a look around before i apply .. but im generally hoping to get the en suite villiage, wbu?
    I think I'm gonna do that too. I liked the en suite village but my parents are pushing me to get the en suite campus one cause I get lost really easily ●__● the two bedroom houses/flats look awesome but they're not available to health undergraduates apparently

Congrats on getting an offer, btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aekerin)
    Have they handed out more offers this forum is very quiet how's all the offer holders doing and best of luck to those still waiting.
    Hello I'm still waiting unfortunately which I don't take to be a good sign. I'm assuming that they have given all 24-30 offers and are waiting to see whether or not anybody declines, enabling them to dispense a few more. I'm not optimistic about that though... Who in their right mind would decline an offer for medical school, after all? Congratulations to everybody who has received an offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuko66)

Hello What date did u receive your offer trying to find out for my friend waiting.i got mine on the 27th of March.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 24, 2016

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.