Turn on thread page Beta

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    Not gonna lie; Dukem's description of yourself is cute :')

Are you a polgamist? :holmes:

You're going to have a such a hard time keeping up with the thread. Just warning you :')
    No but I can learn!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadowdweller)
    Should we take that as a compliment? :lol:

Also, welcome

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well aren't you all polite? And yes, it was definitely a compliment

You're going to have a such a hard time keeping up with the thread. Just warning you :')
    I've managed a friendship with you, this thread should be a breeze
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by incipientT)
    Yeah, he's really nice like that :blush:
    I know him from another thread; he's just a general all round lovely guy. It's not hard to see why so many people like him.

(Original post by Serano)
    No but I can learn!!
    With enthusiasm like that; you'll go places

(Original post by gw136)
    I've managed a friendship with you, this thread should be a breeze
    I'm now stuck. Is that a compliment or?

ReputationRep:
    I know him from another thread; he's just a general all round lovely guy. It's not hard to see why so many people like him.
    :ditto: Well, except for the bit about knowing him from another thread....

ReputationRep:
    I'm now stuck. Is that a compliment or?
    Definitely not a compliment Don't want to be seen dishing them out too much this early on, people will think I'm actually nice
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    So tired. Only got 4 hours of sleep yesterday, even if I was to blame for it >_>
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    :ditto: Well, except for the bit about knowing him from another thread....
    I'm very, very surprised he isn't a mod yet. He'd be a very, very popular choice. That's how highly I believe people think of him.

(Original post by gw136)
    Definitely not a compliment Don't want to be seen dishing them out too much this early on, people will think I'm actually nice
    Gee thanks Can't be having people thinking you're nice can we? Though you could lure people into a false sense of security with niceness and then...BANG. And I'm trying to think what should come next; but I've not got there yet...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gw136)
    Too late
    (Original post by DivinityA)
    So tired. Only got 4 hours of sleep yesterday, even if I was to blame for it >_>
    :console: Early (relatively early, that is) night tonight?
    I'm very, very surprised he isn't a mod yet. He'd be a very, very popular choice. That's how highly I believe people think of him.
    Probably because he's never been nominated/ nominated himself, I'd guess...
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    :console: Early (relatively early, that is) night tonight?
    Unlikely, I'll say I'm going sleep now, and end up sleeping at 4/5am as per usual...my poor sleep cycle

ReputationRep:
    Gee thanks Can't be having people thinking you're nice can we? Though you could lure people into a false sense of security with niceness and then...BANG. And I'm trying to think what should come next; but I've not got there yet...
    Well it wouldn't be 2 years of friendship would it....because I'm not nice enough for that

Too late
    Gosh darn it, you guys have got me figured out already :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Unlikely, I'll say I'm going sleep now, and end up sleeping at 4/5am as per usual...my poor sleep cycle
    Sounds like me :sadnod: 6.30 last 'night' for me.
    (Original post by gw136)
    Gosh darn it, you guys have got me figured out already :eek:
    :console: I won't mention it if you don't
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Sounds like me :sadnod: 6.30 last 'night' for me.
    Insomniacs united \o/

ReputationRep:
    Insomniacs united \o/
    And anonymous too

ReputationRep:
    Totally late in saying "new post"
    But hey

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone!
    How are you?

ReputationRep:
    Got woken up after 11 hours sleep and i'm still absolutely shattered

ReputationRep:
    the happiest times in my life always have been the times when i was by myself. Today a lot of people cheat behind your back, just look at the loveshack forums. I truly can not get into any drama with these kind of people. Many girls if you ask them daytime " i have a bf", but at night these are the ones who is having one night stands. completely disenchanted with the idea of having a gf/wife from western culture, because i am a honest person and dont wanna get my heart broken. I should go back where i came from

ReputationRep:
    Morning all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaptainJackSparrow27)
    the happiest times in my life always have been the times when i was by myself. Today a lot of people cheat behind your back, just look at the loveshack forums. I truly can not get into any drama with these kind of people. Many girls if you ask them daytime " i have a bf", but at night these are the ones who is having one night stands. completely disenchanted with the idea of having a gf/wife from western culture, because i am a honest person and dont wanna get my heart broken. I should go back where i came from
    You can't say that everyone is like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaptainJackSparrow27)
    Well, that's pretty deep

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.