Turn on thread page Beta

Lancaster Medicine A100 Applicants (2014 Entry) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mutlibd1)
    Hi sorry about that . Can't imagine how you feel .

Did they reject you bcuz you didn't meet academic requirements ? Or did you meet them an they rejected you on account of your ps?

Sorry for asking questions I just want to know what's going through their minds!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi it's okay... They said my ps didn't score highly enough for an interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mastermccourt)
    if we haven't heard yet, should we assume the worst?
    (Original post by mutlibd1)
    Starting to feel the same way bro

Nah no news is good news because it looks like they started to reject people yesterday and today- if you were definitely going to be rejected it would have happened already dont lose hope!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rumschpringe)
    Nah no news is good news because it looks like they started to reject people yesterday and today- if you were definitely going to be rejected it would have happened already dont lose hope!
    Found out yesterday afternoon. 2 down, 1 left lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mastermccourt)
    Found out yesterday afternoon. 2 down, 1 left lol
    Sorry to hear that, were you rejected for your academics or your personal statement

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingshill)
    Sorry to hear that, were you rejected for your academics or your personal statement
    No idea Just got the UCAS notification but no email from Lancaster themselves. I'll ring on Monday and see what the craic is. Although I'm going to assume it was academics because I only had 15 GCSE points and am resitting

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I've got an interview and they sent me an email about it in early Dec, but the interview is in Feb. they also said that more information and exactly timings will be sent off in the near future. When should I be expecting to receive it? I'm getting really nervous as the time getting near. BTW, I'm an international applicants tho.

ReputationRep:
    Just got a rejection from lancaster..... gutted..haha oh well!
    Good luck to everyone still remaining!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shunoai95)
    Just got a rejection from lancaster..... gutted..haha oh well!
    Good luck to everyone still remaining!!
    Same lol . I'm remaining pos. one offer is all

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Have they given out all rejections?? I haven't heard anything at all and I'm getting worried!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, same here. Got my rejection today as well.
    Good luck to everyone remaining tho

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They keep their medical school Facebook page updated. If you wanna watch it, I did.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbithas)
    Have they given out all rejections?? I haven't heard anything at all and I'm getting worried!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm in the same boat as you. Does anybody know if all interview/rejections have been sent out. I emailed but I got a generic reply saying to look at the facebook page for up to date information.
    Sorry to all those who have received rejections, it only takes one offer. Was it for academics or ps?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingshill)
    I'm in the same boat as you. Does anybody know if all interview/rejections have been sent out. I emailed but I got a generic reply saying to look at the facebook page for up to date information.
    Sorry to all those who have received rejections, it only takes one offer. Was it for academics or ps?
    Mine was for personal statement. Tho I don't think I can answer your other questions :/ when I asked for feedback they said I hadn't been chosen for interview so there could be some still. good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What time did people get their rejections today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyc)
    What time did people get their rejections today?
    Got mine 15:16

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else got an interview for session 2? :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ismira)
    Mine was for personal statement. Tho I don't think I can answer your other questions :/ when I asked for feedback they said I hadn't been chosen for interview so there could be some still. good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have been rejected for personal statement too. I sent them an email and I asked for a feedback, but still haven't got any reply. Where did you send your email to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gretka)
    I have been rejected for personal statement too. I sent them an email and I asked for a feedback, but still haven't got any reply. Where did you send your email to?
    Hey sorry to hear hope you have better luck with your other unis. I emailed [email protected] it's on their Facebook page to email them there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ismira)
    Hey sorry to hear hope you have better luck with your other unis. I emailed [email protected] it's on their Facebook page to email them there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am loosing hope Now I feel like my PS isn't good enough for any unis. Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gretka)
    I am loosing hope Now I feel like my PS isn't good enough for any unis. Thank you!
    Hey, don't lose hope. there's always a chance another uni will offer you a place just cause Lancaster thinks it's bad for what they want doesn't mean another Uni will think its bad. They only didn't like it cause they look for specifics in it. Keep hoping where else have ya applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 2, 2014

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.