Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TimmonaPortella)
    I thought about it and reached the conclusion that you don't know much about trying to get jobs.

Fair play to her etc, but it was pretty stupid to let herself be photographed and (inevitably) displayed in national media.
    I know a great deal more about the job market than most, with my professional history - and through experience with the women I have helped. You are of course entitled to your opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Where are the girls like this at my university? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master by Oath)
    I know a great deal more about the job market than most, with my professional history - and through experience with the women I have helped. You are of course entitled to your opinion.
    Please upload a CV so I can consider your experience.

ReputationRep:
    I am an experienced sex master who has helped a number of women get damaged lives on track by taking control of their sex lives in this way. 3 guys a week is fairly standard, but not 3 new guys - a combination of regulars (never one, always two), one from a pool of occasionals and 1 or 2 casual pickups, with a special session once a month, is about the optimum for an effective sex life for a woman. Doing it for three years straight is unusual, and she implies this is without a master to direct and protect her, so it will not work out in her best interests in the long run.

Will she get a job? Yes - she will be more confident than most candidates and it is no one else's business what she does in bed, even if she advertises it in the newspapers. How do employers know their other staff aren't doing the same? How many of them secretly envy her, and are intrigued by her exploits? Think about it.
    Lettuce be cereal brah

ReputationRep:
    I don't think her mum will be framing the news article.

ReputationRep:
    where is she at?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alpha brah)
    Lettuce be cereal brah
    I can only say what I know. Women always come to me with problems for some reason, and in most cases these actually revolve around sex. For a while, the serious ones put themselves under instruction so they can move on in life in general, and it works. Most people will never tell you this or admit their own involvement, but these are the facts.

ReputationRep:
    I can only say what I know. Women always come to me with problems for some reason, and in most cases these actually revolve around sex. For a while, the serious ones put themselves under instruction so they can move on in life in general, and it works. Most people will never tell you this or admit their own involvement, but these are the facts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Le Nombre)
    I've known higher ratios, my housemate went 14 girls for 14 nights during freshers.

Obviously not common, but not unheard of.
    I want to become his disciple.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolate buttons)
    What's gonna happen when her future employer Googles her name before the interview?
    Depends, he might sleep with her

ReputationRep:
    Bassets get in here!

ReputationRep:
    Her parents must be buzzing proud.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bronco2012)
    Depends, he might sleep with her
    Exactly - a lot of people secretly admire, or are intrigued by, a woman who sets and achieves sexual targets. I suspect if you saw this girl's mailbox now it would bear this out. I've seen this happen, people really don't know what to make of the situation even though they may publicly disapprove.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 18, 2013
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.