?
Report 5 years ago
You guys are so lucky!
RagaZ
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
first time i've posted in this thread, because i thought i'd be rejected ... but in fact im a finalist too!! SOO hello! to any other finalists and i will be seeing you on the residential weekend!!
Ashleigh_Spencer
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Do you know how many people get picked in this first phase
RagaZ
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Ashleigh_Spencer)
Do you know how many people get picked in this first phase
No, but I know that me and my friend from my school both got in. Don't worry if you haven't heard back from them, as you still have time
AspiringMedic8
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Well done to everyone whose got in, and if you haven't heard back yet, don't worry! I think the next offers will be going out shortly after the 1st of March.

See you all on the Facebook group
bookwormforlife
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Did you guys all send your applications in quite early? I'm asking because there's a girl I'm mentoring at my school who sent hers just before the deadline so I'm thinking they're giving out offers as they read the applications
AspiringMedic8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by bookwormforlife)
Did you guys all send your applications in quite early? I'm asking because there's a girl I'm mentoring at my school who sent hers just before the deadline so I'm thinking they're giving out offers as they read the applications
I sent mines out right before the deadline!

Don't worry though, there's still about 130 people to get offers
RagaZ
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by bookwormforlife)
i sent mine in the night before the deadline too
vishal116
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by RagaZ)
first time i've posted in this thread, because i thought i'd be rejected ... but in fact im a finalist too!! SOO hello! to any other finalists and i will be seeing you on the residential weekend!!
yeah same I thought I would be rejected but I'm over the moon that I'm a finalist.
Dexterous
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by AspiringMedic8)
Well done to everyone whose got in, and if you haven't heard back yet, don't worry! I think the next offers will be going out shortly after the 1st of March.

See you all on the Facebook group
I got scared for a moment there
MrMusicLTD
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I got in too I was a bit shocked because they had sent it before the date they had mentioned previously, but I'm happy nonetheless. Which parts of the UK are you all from by the way?
qwertyuiop1997
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi all, does anyone happen to know when they will contact the rest of the finalists if they do so before the 21st? and also does anyone know if unsuccessful applicants are contacted too?
bookwormforlife
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Unsuccessful applicants will be contacted on the 21st I'm assuming
qwertyuiop1997
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
That's what I thought, I'm just so eager to find out whether I've made it or not!!
Dexterous
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by qwertyuiop1997)
That's what I thought, I'm just so eager to find out whether I've made it or not!!
I'm in the same boat here too, I really want a response from them!
Dexterous
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by MrMusicLTD)
I got in too I was a bit shocked because they had sent it before the date they had mentioned previously, but I'm happy nonetheless. Which parts of the UK are you all from by the way?
Somewhere in England:cool:
_Katie
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, I applied just before the deadline and submitted a video response too. Haven't heard anything back from them yet - should I be worried? Thanks.
qwertyuiop1997
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by _Katie)
Hi, I applied just before the deadline and submitted a video response too. Haven't heard anything back from them yet - should I be worried? Thanks.
I'm sure they've seen my video too, so I'm just anxious. I'm sure we'll find out soon!
_Katie
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by qwertyuiop1997)
I'm sure they've seen my video too, so I'm just anxious. I'm sure we'll find out soon!
Yeah, I just checked. Mine has had 7 views - and no more than one or two of those could be from me, so they must have seen it.
Regenerated
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think they've pretty much notified everyone who got on the programme now. My friend got chosen and says that there's 160+ people in the FB group plus many people who got chosen aren't in there yet. I am beyond gutted... going to the US means so much to me and it sucks that I couldn't demonstrate my passion adequately. Onwards and upwards.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (5)
26.32%
The paper was reasonable (8)
42.11%
Not feeling great about that exam... (3)
15.79%
It was TERRIBLE (3)
15.79%

Watched Threads