The Student Room Group

Squats and Scooby Snacks

Scroll to see replies

:lol: Great log name, in for the delts.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 181
Original post by Scoobiedoobiedo
You know you're a protein addict when you get this.

1005840_10152100119259629_833224816_n.jpg

Oh no, now I have been awared that this selection box exists I am strongly fighting the need to place an order on mypro. Dat consumerism #merrychristmas2013
Original post by Amskyr
Oh no, now I have been awared that this selection box exists I am strongly fighting the need to place an order on mypro. Dat consumerism #merrychristmas2013

You need it, you know you do. Dat protein :awesome:

I've already eaten all of it :frown:

I was browsing myprotein this morning like "what am I going to buy with my Christmas money..."
Original post by hype en ecosse
i was browsing myprotein this morning like "what am i going to buy with my christmas money..."

everything
Reply 185

Its that protein cookie tho... it calls me. I ordered a box as a celebration for completing my finals and in order to claw back some gains after studying. Basically lived off them for the next two days, couldnt chit for a week - WORTH IT.
Original post by Amskyr
Its that protein cookie tho... it calls me. I ordered a box as a celebration for completing my finals and in order to claw back some gains after studying. Basically lived off them for the next two days, couldnt chit for a week - WORTH IT.

Original post by HFerguson

INB4 spam and you get another card. I got a blue for complaining about getting a blue yesterday. Sums it up nicely. INB4 I get a blue for complaining about getting a blue for complaining about getting a blue.

2 yellow crew.

Bags packed crew.

Band camp crew.

Flute in the pussy crew.
INB4 spam and you get another card. I got a blue for complaining about getting a blue yesterday. Sums it up nicely. INB4 I get a blue for complaining about getting a blue for complaining about getting a blue.

2 yellow crew.

Bags packed crew.

Band camp crew.

Flute in the pussy crew.

blueception right there. don't do it, just obey the mods for a few weeks

Flute in the pussy crew.

you goin to banned camp son
you goin to banned camp son

Original post by Amskyr

Ever since Scoobie gifted me with a picture of one I've been craving them hard. I don't they'd even be worth the money but for some reason I want one so bad.
Reply 192
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
Ever since Scoobie gifted me with a picture of one I've been craving them hard. I don't they'd even be worth the money but for some reason I want one so bad.

They just remind me of those bakery bags of cookies from supermarkets BUT WITH 37.5G OF PROTEIN FUARKKKKKKKKKKKK. As for the taste its like a dull chocolate taste but omg they are so dense - dat texture its like the cookie atoms are packed extra tight.

Also scoobys are you at all russian?
Original post by Amskyr
They just remind me of those bakery bags of cookies from supermarkets BUT WITH 37.5G OF PROTEIN FUARKKKKKKKKKKKK. As for the taste its like a dull chocolate taste but omg they are so dense - dat texture its like the cookie atoms are packed extra tight.

37.5g of protein...? Like...per cookie!?!??!

Would call you out irl on cookie atoms.
Scoobeus, I need your advice mate, im going to eat some toblerone after xmas nom sayin?
Original post by Amskyr

Sadly not, comrade Amskyr.

Original post by Hype en Ecosse
37.5g of protein...? Like...per cookie!?!??!

Per cookie! I know right, ****ing awesome. It's not quite as nice as say a fresh baked cookie from the supermarket, as it has less sugar, but DAT PROTEIN! Wash it down with a large glass of milk and you'll basically be pitching a semi while you eat.

Scoobeus, I need your advice mate, im going to eat some toblerone after xmas nom sayin?

All aboard, next stop Trenton station.

How may I advise, fellow traveller?

All aboard, next stop Trenton station.

How may I advise, fellow traveller?

Just FYI, next stop after trenton Station is banned camp.

Unless David Cameron is on board.

Just saying, ffs. Don't want to see you guys banned.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Motorbiker

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was legitimately on about visiting Trenton, NJ, United States of A. I like 'miriica, and I like trains too.

Consider my angus peppered, though. *backs away slowly*
Original post by Motorbiker

Posted from TSR Mobile

lold IRL, raped
lold IRL, raped

I'm going to band camp sooner or later anyway, no way I'm going 60 days without picking up 4 blue cards... Might be better just to get it over and done with :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest