Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Jennifer-)
    Congrats!! I really hope I get into magee too. When did u have ur interview for magee? Mines was the 5th. Did u get an email this evening?
    Mine was the 5th as well!
    I got an email from track at around 4 o'clock today.

ReputationRep:
    Come on queenz!!! Show me the money!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tedbunny)
    Unconditional offer from Magee for Mental Health!!! So happy!
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    Hi all I haven't heard a thing from queens yet either, I applied for midwifery too but was unsuccessful at the end of jan! So still hope for me yet and queens said the same to me about interviews going into April!so let's not worry, wouldn't listen to that comment tellin us to worry!lol

ReputationRep:
    My Magee interview was on the 11th March and I heard I got an offer on the 21st! Eeek.

Queens told me in my interview that you don't hear back until around 8th May... which is understandable as they do interviews right into April! So still lots of goodluck to everyone, a long wait!

And congrats if you got an offer for UU! Fabulous news, esp considering how fierce the competition is!

ReputationRep:
    Just got rejected from Magee wanted it so badly but I can always try again next year if nothing else is successful

ReputationRep:
    don't give up, i was unsuccessful last year but got in this year! i know is is so disheartening but please don't give up x

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional offer for adult nursing. Third time lucky

ReputationRep:
    Finally got my interview for queens! after three years of trying ive finally got one! pretty excited and nervous! Reckon next friday would be the last of them as its the first week of april?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naomik_x)
    Finally got my interview for queens! after three years of trying ive finally got one! pretty excited and nervous! Reckon next friday would be the last of them as its the first week of april?
    I was told last friday was the last of the interviews by the receptionist you book In with. Congratulations on getting your interview though :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babycakes04)
    I was told last friday was the last of the interviews by the receptionist you book In with. Congratulations on getting your interview though :-)
    They tell everybody different things, thats one thing i cant stand about queens!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats Naomi! I hope this is your year!

ReputationRep:
    holy moly how long are queens interviews going on for? when is the last date that you can from them by? that is nearly two months of interviews, scary!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hipbones)
    Congrats Naomi! I hope this is your year!
    I hope so to!

ReputationRep:
    I wonder how many Queens actually interviewed must have been a lot!

ReputationRep:
    Over 1000 interviews. Midwifery alone had 700!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, the number of applicants has sort of killed any optimism I had about an offer. But so happy I have UU to fall back on!

ReputationRep:
    They tell everybody different things, thats one thing i cant stand about queens!
    Really?? Bloody heck it's nerve wrecking enough without them adding more fire to the fuel!!. When is your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babycakes04)
    Really?? Bloody heck it's nerve wrecking enough without them adding more fire to the fuel!!. When is your interview?
    Its on friday and think friday is the last day of interviews

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't heard anything from queens starting to just rule it out!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 18, 2014

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.