The Student Room Group

Queens / Magee University of Ulster Nursing 2014 intake

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by -Jennifer-
Congrats!! I really hope I get into magee too. When did u have ur interview for magee? Mines was the 5th. Did u get an email this evening?

Mine was the 5th as well!
I got an email from track at around 4 o'clock today.
Come on queenz!!! Show me the money!!!
Reply 182
Original post by tedbunny
Unconditional offer from Magee for Mental Health!!! So happy!

Congratulations!
Hi all :smile: I haven't heard a thing from queens yet either, I applied for midwifery too but was unsuccessful at the end of jan! So still hope for me yet and queens said the same to me about interviews going into April!so let's not worry, wouldn't listen to that comment tellin us to worry!lol
My Magee interview was on the 11th March and I heard I got an offer on the 21st! :biggrin: Eeek.

Queens told me in my interview that you don't hear back until around 8th May... which is understandable as they do interviews right into April! So still lots of goodluck to everyone, a long wait!

And congrats if you got an offer for UU! Fabulous news, esp considering how fierce the competition is!
Reply 185
Just got rejected from Magee :frown: wanted it so badly but I can always try again next year if nothing else is successful
Reply 186
don't give up, i was unsuccessful last year but got in this year! i know is is so disheartening but please don't give up x
Unconditional offer for adult nursing. Third time lucky :smile:
Reply 188
Finally got my interview for queens! after three years of trying ive finally got one! pretty excited and nervous! Reckon next friday would be the last of them as its the first week of april?
Original post by naomik_x
Finally got my interview for queens! after three years of trying ive finally got one! pretty excited and nervous! Reckon next friday would be the last of them as its the first week of april?

I was told last friday was the last of the interviews by the receptionist you book In with. Congratulations on getting your interview though :-)
Reply 190
Original post by babycakes04
I was told last friday was the last of the interviews by the receptionist you book In with. Congratulations on getting your interview though :-)

They tell everybody different things, thats one thing i cant stand about queens!
Reply 191

Congrats Naomi! I hope this is your year!
Reply 192
holy moly how long are queens interviews going on for? when is the last date that you can from them by? that is nearly two months of interviews, scary!
Reply 193
Original post by hipbones
Congrats Naomi! I hope this is your year!

I hope so to!
I wonder how many Queens actually interviewed must have been a lot!
Reply 195
Over 1000 interviews. Midwifery alone had 700!
Reply 196
Yeah, the number of applicants has sort of killed any optimism I had about an offer. But so happy I have UU to fall back on!
They tell everybody different things, thats one thing i cant stand about queens!

Really?? Bloody heck it's nerve wrecking enough without them adding more fire to the fuel!!. When is your interview?
Reply 198
Original post by babycakes04
Really?? Bloody heck it's nerve wrecking enough without them adding more fire to the fuel!!. When is your interview?

Its on friday and think friday is the last day of interviews
I still haven't heard anything from queens :frown: starting to just rule it out!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending