How you looked a year or so ago vs. now! Watch

Tyrion_Lannister
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by danny111)
Wow you look like a totally different person.
I know :rofl: I look really different..
danny111
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by skd1996)
2 years agoAttachment 253963

This year (1 week ago) Attachment 253964
You remind me of Alexis from Castle!
PoGo HoPz
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Me back in 2011:

Spoiler:
Show

Me earlier this year:

Spoiler:
Show
danny111
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by kidomo)
Wow!:eek: You look fabulous! you've matured remarkably.
Wtf? Are you talking about cheese or wine? lol.
danny111
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
So I take it you want to see a woman with hairy legs, pubes and arm pits, greasy hair, no bra? I always laugh when guys say they want a natural woman, so you want to see a natural woman?

I'm not insecure, wtf? I just like the way it looks. I don't like the natural look on anyone
Tbh shaving your legs and armpits and washing your hair is kind of different to wearing a lot of makeup...
Bassetts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Hellz_Bellz!)
You can't assume she, or any other girl, is insecure judging by how much make-up she's wearing.

And I find it a wee bit rich you talking about insecurity in a negative way...
you can assume that. you can at least assume she is displeased or dissatisfied with the way she looks naturally and wishes she looked better.

on a more general point, you can tell a lot about a person just from the way they look. i read somewhere that humans make up their mind about someone in the first 10 seconds of being around them. its an evolutionary trait which goes back to cavemen times, when we had to make quick decisions of whether someone was an enemy/could pose a threat to us, or could be loyal and trustworthy. if you deny this, you're denying fundamental evolutionary theory.

So I take it you want to see a woman with hairy legs, pubes and arm pits, greasy hair, no bra? I always laugh when guys say they want a natural woman, so you want to see a natural woman?

I'm not insecure, wtf? I just like the way it looks. I don't like the natural look on anyone
washing hair is okay (guys do that too). i think it would be hot to see girls natural, non-shaven and everything.

You don't like the natural look on guys? What do you want them to do to look more attractive?
Hellz_Bellz!
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Tbh shaving your legs and armpits and washing your hair is kind of different to wearing a lot of makeup...
Not really. Shampoo, conditioner, shaving lotion for women.. all those things are relatively modern inventions. Women didn't take as good care of their hair in the past, nor did they shave their legs like they do now. It's still altering your looks. I can tell you now my hair would not be as good condition as it is now if I didnt wash my hair with the products I use. So it's unnatural. Even blow-drying your hair is unnatural. Most girls' hair would probably look awful without a hairdryer
Solemn Rain
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Wtf? Are you talking about cheese or wine? lol.
Haah she looks well grown though! But if I had to compare, I would say wine!
Tyrion_Lannister
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not really. None of it is needed to be hygenic

(Original post by Bassetts)
you can assume that. you can at least assume she is displeased or dissatisfied with the way she looks naturally and wishes she looked better.

on a more general point, you can tell a lot about a person just from the way they look. i read somewhere that humans make up their mind about someone in the first 10 seconds of being around them. its an evolutionary trait which goes back to cavemen times, when we had to make quick decisions of whether someone was an enemy/could pose a threat to us, or could be loyal and trustworthy. if you deny this, you're denying fundamental evolutionary theory.

washing hair is okay (guys do that too). i think it would be hot to see girls natural, non-shaven and everything.

You don't like the natural look on guys? What do you want them to do to look more attractive?
Why do you assume I don't like the way I look?

Really?! If so fair enough.

I like guys to look like they've made an effort. Nice hair, moisturise their skin, smell nice etc. A well groomed gentleman
Solemn Rain
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Natural look for me is the best thing woman can embrace, however that doesn't mean she has to abandon basic hygiene such as trimming, hair cleaning and skin cleaning, etc
danny111
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not really. Shampoo, conditioner, shaving lotion for women.. all those things are relatively modern inventions. Women didn't take as good care of their hair in the past, nor did they shave their legs like they do now. It's still altering your looks. I can tell you now my hair would not be as good condition as it is now if I didnt wash my hair with the products I use. So it's unnatural. Even blow-drying your hair is unnatural. Most girls' hair would probably look awful without a hairdryer
Altering versus completely changing looks, there is a difference.
Tyrion_Lannister
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Natural look for me is the best thing woman can embrace, however that doesn't mean she has to abandon basic hygiene such as trimming, hair cleaning and skin cleaning, etc
But those things aren't for hygenine, they're for beauty. I have no problem with anyone's preferences but I find it funny when guys criticise makeup yet expect a woman to do those other things
danny111
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not really. None of it is needed to be hygenic
Yes, there is. The only thing that I can take (what HellzBellz said) is that doing your hair a lot is kind of similar.

But other than that, makeup is completely chaging you, the others things are more like altering what is there. E.g. your legs are still your legs, they will look the same really. Your face with makeup can look a whole lot different.
Hellz_Bellz!
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Trimming isn't basic hygiene though.
Hellz_Bellz!
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Altering versus completely changing looks, there is a difference.
Only in extreme cases does make-up completely change a girl's looks. When I wear make-up, people can still tell it's me. However, when I've gone into college in the past with straightened hair (my hair is naturally wavy/frizzy) everyone was like woah you look different. So there isn't much difference. Both are enhancing your looks. I don't know why guys make such a big fuss about make-up. Every woman that is deemed sexually attractive by the media wears make-up. And if you think they don't, you're kidding yourself. Men just don't know about make-up.
Tyrion_Lannister
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yes, there is. The only thing that I can take (what HellzBellz said) is that doing your hair a lot is kind of similar.

But other than that, makeup is completely chaging you, the others things are more like altering what is there. E.g. your legs are still your legs, they will look the same really. Your face with makeup can look a whole lot different.
Not really. My legs look much thinner when they're waxed, I have naturally curly hair so I look like I have weird ass legs. A bra alters the appearance of your boobs, you can completely change the shape.Heels alter your stance. Hair dye. Skincare (brightening and exfoliating)
danny111
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Only in extreme cases does make-up completely change a girl's looks. When I wear make-up, people can still tell it's me. However, when I've gone into college in the past with straightened hair (my hair is naturally wavy/frizzy) everyone was like woah you look different. So there isn't much difference. Both are enhancing your looks. I don't know why guys make such a big fuss about make-up. Every woman that is deemed sexually attractive by the media wears make-up. And if you think they don't, you're kidding yourself. Men just don't know about make-up.
Why do girls care so much whether or not guys like to see girls without makeup?

And please, not being able to put it on well is not the same thing as not knowing anything about it.
danny111
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not really. My legs look much thinner when they're waxed, I have naturally curly hair so I look like I have weird ass legs. A bra alters the appearance of your boobs, you can completely change the shape.Heels alter your stance. Hair dye. Skincare (brightening and exfoliating)
Lolwut, you actually want to put heels and bras in the same category as makeup?
Solemn Rain
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Trimming isn't basic hygiene though.
Ok I got that wrong, but my point stil stands. I think girls look great when wearing less make up ( little foundation is ok, overly mild lipstick and mascara) to look as natural as possible. + basic Hygiene.
Tyrion_Lannister
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Lolwut, you actually want to put heels and bras in the same category as makeup?
It's the same thing

So is cutting your facial hair in a style that's flattering
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (201)
22.04%
The paper was reasonable (388)
42.54%
Not feeling great about that exam... (175)
19.19%
It was TERRIBLE (148)
16.23%

Watched Threads