Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Its a great uni x will u be living in or travelling.

ReputationRep:
    I live in aintree its a 15 min train ride away. How about you? Are you firming eh? I cant wait to start

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I cant wait either and im only down the road in skelmersdale...it feels like ages until september ha ha x

ReputationRep:
    Well done ..Hope I get a place !!! I love edge hill !!! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well done! I'm still waiting...I don't understand how they'll "remember" my interview from five months ago?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annalou2006)
    Well done! I'm still waiting...I don't understand how they'll "remember" my interview from five months ago?!?
    I said exactly that this morning to someone!
    Mine was about 3 weeks ago and i think the same, let alone to ones waiting longer.
    The whole process seems so bizarre to me, from the interviews to how long it takes for them to get back to us. Its really not logical!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tloulou07)
    I got an offer today to start in sept adult nursing :-D xx
    awww well done hun,congrats,did you hear on track or by email?am soooooooo worried now been waiting since 1st feb.

ReputationRep:
    I didnt get an offer kept me waiting 5 months for that urgh, luckily i have coventry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstyelaine)
    I didnt get an offer kept me waiting 5 months for that urgh, luckily i have coventry
    Omg when did you find out I'm worried now I've been waiting five months for child branch !!! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got a place for Mental Health!
    Woop Woop :-D
    Was sure that they were gonna say no!

ReputationRep:
    Oh gosh sounds like this is it , the process has started congrats to you all with offers I'm still waiting patiently five months later !!!! Sorry to the people with unsuccessfuls x x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mellybee)
    Oh gosh sounds like this is it , the process has started congrats to you all with offers I'm still waiting patiently five months later !!!! Sorry to the people with unsuccessfuls x x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thats what i thought last night when i saw someone on here say they got a place!
    Shouldn't be long now for you. Mine came at 1 this morning apparently.
    Let us know how you get on :-D fingers crossed for you! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Filouch)
    Thats what i thought last night when i saw someone on here say they got a place!
    Shouldn't be long now for you. Mine came at 1 this morning apparently.
    Let us know how you get on :-D fingers crossed for you! X
    Thanks for the support !!! Congratulations you shall deserve it after the stress !!! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstyelaine)
    Sorry to hear that Kirsty, 5 months is a long time to wait. At least you have a offer Coventry though congratulations

ReputationRep:
    Fingers crossed everyone that's waiting to hear, by the sounds of it there sending results out so hopefully notice longer till you hear. I have a offer can't find anyone else holding a offer that's going to be travelling I live 10 minutes from Chester so quite a journey for me but I live edge hill, nicest uni I visited

ReputationRep:
    Who else is still waiting and what branch my nerves are going crazy here !!! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chel_993)
    Fingers crossed everyone that's waiting to hear, by the sounds of it there sending results out so hopefully notice longer till you hear. I have a offer can't find anyone else holding a offer that's going to be travelling I live 10 minutes from Chester so quite a journey for me but I live edge hill, nicest uni I visited
    Im going to be travelling! Dont know where yet as me and the other half will be moving somewhere in the summer. Somewhere between manchester and liverpool!
    What branch are you in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Filouch)
    Im going to be travelling! Dont know where yet as me and the other half will be moving somewhere in the summer. Somewhere between manchester and liverpool!
    What branch are you in?
    Adult branch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chel_993)
    Hi Chel. I have also been offered a place for child nursing but will be living in. I also live about 10 minutes from Chester, just wondering if we live local. I am still waiting for Chester and Keele but Edge Hill was my favourite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethhlloydd)
    Hi Chel. I have also been offered a place for child nursing but will be living in. I also live about 10 minutes from Chester, just wondering if we live local. I am still waiting for Chester and Keele but Edge Hill was my favourite
    my offers for adult. I live in ewloe not too far from Chester. I'm also still waiting to hear from Chester, and from Bangor after interview x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 9, 2014

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.