International Medicine Applicants 2014 Watch

Willois
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by pkozman)
Anyone hear back from Nottingham?
I emailed them out of frustration and learnt that I was rejected. Have you heard?
pkozman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Willois)
I emailed them out of frustration and learnt that I was rejected. Have you heard?
I emailed them twice last week and the week before, still nothing even though they said theyd get back to me this week. Ill send them an email now
xoxoRosie
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Has anyone heard back from Belfast? Xx
cathaypacific
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Offer from Glasgow received today

Posted from TSR Mobile
Spdf23
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I emailed them twice last week and the week before, still nothing even though they said theyd get back to me this week. Ill send them an email now
I had my interview Feb 7th but I'm waiting to hear back beyond that.
Willois
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Does anyone have anything from Barts?

Posted from TSR Mobile
starcloud
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Willois)
Does anyone have anything from Barts?

Posted from TSR Mobile
not yet! the wait is KILLING me

Posted from TSR Mobile
pkozman
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Anyone hear from Durham? It seems that most if not all of the schools are aiming to get back to us by the 31st.
Cephalosporin
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by starcloud)
not yet! the wait is KILLING me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nothing from Barts either!

Hey Starcloud, maybe my memory is dwindling but are you also holding an offer from King's? I think we've spoken before about this because I'm in a similar position. Have you had new thoughts about the whole King's vs. Barts “predicament”?

P.S My Barts interview went quite horrendously so I may not get an offer and this thinking may all be a waste of time. :P
Cephalosporin
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Anyone hear from Durham? It seems that most if not all of the schools are aiming to get back to us by the 31st.
Hey pkozman. How are you doing? Any news on the Durham/King's front? Fingers crossed it'll all be good news for you from here on!
pkozman
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Cephalosporin)
Hey pkozman. How are you doing? Any news on the Durham/King's front? Fingers crossed it'll all be good news for you from here on!
Hey! No news from King's! But i received an offer from Durham yesterday, so I'm feeling pretty good. You're firming King's correct?
Cephalosporin
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey! No news from King's! But i received an offer from Durham yesterday, so I'm feeling pretty good. You're firming King's correct?
Wooot!! Congratulations!!!!!! See! All those trips you made from Canada to England were well worth it, yes?

Do you think you will firm Durham?
Wahaha, I don't know. I'm still waiting to hear back from Barts and then I'll make up my mind.
pkozman
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Cephalosporin)
Wooot!! Congratulations!!!!!! See! All those trips you made from Canada to England were well worth it, yes?

Do you think you will firm Durham?
Wahaha, I don't know. I'm still waiting to hear back from Barts and then I'll make up my mind.
Hahaha well worth it indeed. I probably will firm it, the fees are slightly more manageable, (if you can call them that), than London. Good luck on Barts! Thanks for the check up
veriluxe
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Congrats ! Go canada! Guess you'll be missing all the Tim Hortons lol
pkozman
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by veriluxe)
Congrats ! Go canada! Guess you'll be missing all the Tim Hortons lol
LOL! Thanks! You too . And oh I will hahaha
MedicalMaureen
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
2 medicine offers :d
faisalalz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi mate,

I would like to ask few stuff if you dont mind offcourse. I got A*A*AB (B in Biology) in my A level in all sciences and maths. My AS level grades are AAAA. I have more then one year worth of work experience in different health care sectors. The only issue is my GCSE which is very poor. it is A*AAAC (C in english). I also have BTECs but they are not accepted by most universities. I have attended an under performing school in the UK. I am international but have lived 9 years in the UK. I am now going to take a gap year and would like to know how can I gain a place now at any university for medicine in the UK. I have emailed every university and got only replies that arent specific to me and many said I am very under performing in my GCSE section but alright in everything else. Any advice and tips would be highly appreciated please.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19
  • Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 31 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (191)
22.66%
The paper was reasonable (389)
46.14%
Not feeling great about that exam... (156)
18.51%
It was TERRIBLE (107)
12.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed