Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    For those who have rooms already, did you basically just choose what you had the best option/idea about (or choose a room with your friends already in it or something along those lines) or did you look around with the floor plan and all and choose what you think may give you the best view/light and stuff like that? I have the floor plan for Student Court but it's still really confusing, not sure which direction on the plan is north/south/east/west and I live on the other side of the world so going there to check it out for myself is also a pain.

Don't want to have to pick a room then find out the view is completely blocked by something, you know? :P not worth it when you're moving across the world and end up getting to live in a place like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hiltonalex1)
    You get the best people from Lincoln 😎
    I second that🙋

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in 813 or near @ Wembley Court?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elmward1996)
    I second that������
    well it seems there's enough of you there for me to be able to make my mind up about that!

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if anyone could help me out - I just paid my deposit for a room at Harrow Halls for September and haven't been given a room or flat number. It seems like lots of people on here have and I'm worried I've done something wrong!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jess Kennedy)
    Just wondering if anyone could help me out - I just paid my deposit for a room at Harrow Halls for September and haven't been given a room or flat number. It seems like lots of people on here have and I'm worried I've done something wrong!
    The people who have a flat number are in student court and not Harrow halls

ReputationRep:
    What course did you apply for? x

ReputationRep:
    I just paid my deposit as well and didn't get a room number, guess we don't get them until moving in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anaregly)
    What course did you apply for? x
    Photography

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else doing Property and Planning ???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Photography
    Oh that's so cool! I originally wanted to apply for that but i went with contemporary media practice

ReputationRep:
    No wayy :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hiltonalex1)
    No wayy :P
    did someone delete a post? You look silly having replied to no one

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm Andy and I'm 20. I'm studying Business Management. I'm in flat 709 at Wembley

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abusayyed)
    Hi, Im Abu
    I am doing Business management finance and financial services in Marylebone.
    cant wait to see everyone.
    anyone doing the same course as me?

Hi, Im Klodiana,
    Im doing Business management and marketing, so close enough I guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andyg93)
    Hi, I'm Andy and I'm 20. I'm studying Business Management. I'm in flat 709 at Wembley
    Im Klodiana, and im doing business management too,
    flat 508, Wembley Court

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joesharpe94)
    523F, anyone else near me?
    508A, not too far i guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Klodiana)
    508A, not too far i guess
    Very nice, I'm doing business management also

ReputationRep:
    Awh nice, Marleyborne campus? and are you specializing in anything?

ReputationRep:
    And me!

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.