Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wizz1996)
    Totally screwed for tomorrow's paper. Should I revise throughout the night?
    We're in the same boat.. Contemplating my options

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by talk2lanky2000)
    Inbox me, I'm gonna revise throughout night and smash this exam. Nothing is impossible.

ReputationRep:
    Totally screwed for tomorrow's paper. Should I revise throughout the night?
    Been there, done that, not the best idea, trust me :rolleyes: But it really does depend how well you cope with little sleep, if you've done it before and could make it through the next morning without feeling like you're going to faint every 5 minutes, then I say go for it.
    If not, then try and wake up earlier and read through your notes to get you into physics mode :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Me too

ReputationRep:
    any predictions on the 6 marker?

ReputationRep:
    What do we need to know about car batteries as little 2 markers about them come up a bit like to do with internal resistance and power etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Firuza1029)
    Been there, done that, not the best idea, trust me :rolleyes: But it really does depend how well you cope with little sleep, if you've done it before and could make it through the next morning without feeling like you're going to faint every 5 minutes, then I say go for it.
    If not, then try and wake up earlier and read through your notes to get you into physics mode :cool:
    I'm gonna stay up. Man on a mission, my time to conquer! :P INSHALLAH I'll smash it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imyimy)
    What do we need to know about car batteries as little 2 markers about them come up a bit like to do with internal resistance and power etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Car batteries requires a high amount of power. Internal resistane lowers terminal pd due to lost volts so therefore limits current and voltage. Something like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monkey246)
    How do you know which force an interaction involves; strong or weak???
    eg. from a past exam paper (june 13 unit1)
    X → π– + p you were meant to know that this was the weak interaction involved in this decay. How???
    You can say that the strangeness is not conserved.

ReputationRep:
    do micrometer questions ever come up

ReputationRep:
    :afraid::ashamed2::sad::cry2::cry2::cry::cry::cry::rip:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone pulling an all nighter??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilminster)
    Anyone pulling an all nighter??
    I'm gonna stay up. Man on a mission, my time to conquer! :P INSHALLAH I'll smash it
    (Original post by waffletoffle)
    Me too
    Me 3

ReputationRep:
    This first year of A Level has been an invaluable experience on the right way to revise, being an external candidate. Just a shame it came at a cost of £2320... if grades suck this year, I'll have to register somewhere cheaper next year.

I understand everything. Remember it at a certain time early in the morning and getting the right combination of questions is another thing entirely.

ReputationRep:
    hey guys can i get notes on unit 1 physics paper

ReputationRep:
    guys plz. if u have notes on physics paper unit 1 plz. give me

ReputationRep:
    I assume a lot of you physicians are doing maths too, if so you should have a graphical calculator, you do know you can make notes and save them on it?

ReputationRep:
    no point in cheating is there? its a test on what youve learnt and understood

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fifa97)
    Car batteries requires a high amount of power. Internal resistane lowers terminal pd due to lost volts so therefore limits current and voltage. Something like that
    Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Firuza1029)
    Attachment 286429

If you extend the reverse bias, it eventually reaches a breakdown voltage where the diode's resistance suddenly drops, so a large current can flow
    Thanks, really wasn't aware of this, so glad I have discovered it is the case this morning...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 29, 2015

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.