What unions you gonna join? Watch

charm_bracelet
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hmm lol Archery might be difficult. I went to a few but they were having a lot of trouble from the union about everything. I don't know if they actually went for proper archery sessions yet. Before christmas they didn't do any. I think it was a matter of safety and a rep from the union was taking her time getting around to it, and then a lot of the equipment disappeared. They're nice people though.
silens_fatuus
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Whats wrong with people and planet lawlaw?
on a sidenote... i still miss you! you better call me when you have your minutes! btw totally not drunk :p: love youuuuuuuuuuuu xx
silens_fatuus
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
oh and equestrian is the way forwrda with socities :p:
Magickal_Faerie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
SF - theres only one other person who calls me lawlaw and thats Del lol but I dont mind. Danny and Tom have started calling me Harry :p: Dougster hasnt embraced that name yet but hey :rolleyes: I got my minutes today, and yes, I shall ring you :p: Not when the rugger is on, but I shall!! Hahahahaha you shall hear the voice of the lawlaw!! *evil lopsided grin*

People and Planet are very - 'defenders of the earth' ish. Theyre getting quite loud and rowdy and I'm a more passive member :rolleyes: People there are great fun, but I'm not too sure about taking an active part in planning and running campaigns. I have future jobs to think about.

Charm - I didnt know they hadnt been out shooting yet. I knew there was a bit of trouble with the union but I didnt know the extent of it. Its a shame, but maybe they'll manage to get it all up and running in september. Freshers Fair - woot woot!
Eru
Report 11 years ago
No anime groups? ;o Lol
justatallstriker
Report 11 years ago
Hopefully join the Football and Rugby teams.
CheesyBeans
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I've been in Chester for 2 years and still haven't joined any clubs or societies. I'm thinking about Ski and Snowboard though but I like to ski and would like to learn how to snowboard.
charm_bracelet
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You can always start an anime group once you get there. You just need to round up a certain number of people and see whoever's in charge of it this year at the SU
Magickal_Faerie
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Icky. I have to decide now what I'm going to join.

Again.

Tap and Ballet for certain.
But theres so many others, I dont know what to choose!
chesterchick
Report 11 years ago
those of u at wonderful wazza come and join centre stage

we are warrington campus very own performing arts group. we put on 2 shows a year (christmas and summer) participate in varsity (inter campus event-freshers youll learn more) halloween and for the first time we will be competeing in the university dance groups competition at loughborough university.

freshers and 2nd/3rd years welcome
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (48)
29.63%
No - I got the required grades (94)
58.02%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (20)
12.35%

Watched Threads