The Student Room Group

The Secret Life of Students on Channel 4

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JHP1996
I kinda feel like this show is bias towards the extreme student "types"... The producers seem to have forgotten about the vast majority of students who don't have crazy habits or drink insane amounts or have low self esteem. Not that it isn't funny, it is hilarious, but the title suggests that it'll be about the general student body, not just the extreme measures that we hear about in the news/read in the newspaper... Anyone agree?

TV is a business for one, and really no one on this show is that extreme of a stereotype in my opinion besides Aiden, and Gemma. Everyone else is quite typical and nothing too much out of the ordinary.. However everything is exaggerated by the editing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've just finished watching the first 2 episodes on 4OD and its great. I couldn't stop laughing when Josie got the phone call about having chlymidia I know its a shame but the reactions were priceless! 😂😂

Can't wait for episode 3 tonight! Just so gutted that there's only 4 episodes 😥

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ElChapo
TV is a business for one, and really no one on this show is that extreme of a stereotype in my opinion besides Aiden, and Gemma. Everyone else is quite typical and nothing too much out of the ordinary.. However everything is exaggerated by the editing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe I'm just a weirdo haha :smile:
Lol why do freshers drink so much , i don't see the point behind it. Why become closer to having a failing liver and a throbbing headache come morning.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Lol why do freshers drink so much , i don't see the point behind it. Why become closer to having a failing liver and a throbbing headache come morning.

Good point well made :smile:
Not seen first 2 episodes but about to watch third.
Aiden got into Leicester through clearing - no wonder!
Why is this episode partially focussing on Aiden again? I think he's just an attention seeking bore.
Original post by EllieC130
Why is this episode partially focussing on Aiden again? I think he's just an attention seeking bore.

Agreed every episode has had him in -.-
Original post by EllieC130

the public love and hate watching him. its just for the views.
how did last week's ep end? I thought Helen and Michael were still together at the end and Gemma stayed in uni but carried on with Ben. Tbh I get her relationship, it's sickening to others but it's the most important thing to people in it :/
I hate Aiden. Just no. Please don't let there be too many of him in September D:
Original post by ellzbellz_
I hate Aiden. Just no. Please don't let there be too many of him in September D:

They tend to be grouped in one flat/block anyway. It's like the uni know some people are going to be douchebags so group them. :biggrin:
Original post by Motorbiker
Not seen first 2 episodes but about to watch third.
well what yeh think:?

Original post by maryamzahid
the public love and hate watching him. its just for the views.
yeh they should spread it better..he better not be in the next one!:P

but I guess little happened to the rest..besides showed a different side to him this episode

was the least enjoyable episode but I can relate to hasan for taking it easy with exams..and brenda for the online fiasco

hbu enjoy it:?
First impressions of Brenda turned out to be completely wrong. She bought £300 worth of clothes and shoes and went into overdraft, then asked her parents for money expecting them to just say yes. She then takes money from a random dude, and conveniently confesses her love for him after he gives her money. That ****ed me off but eh. Hassan seems like a cool ass dude though and Ben too. Aiden eh, doesn't really seem that much of a dick. I laughed when Mads said she's scared of Brenda shouting like wtf? Has she never heard people shout before?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by trustmeimlying1
well what yeh think:?

I was too distracted with real life thing to focus on it but that stupid girl at the beginning pissed me off. Wasting £300 on clothes then just asking her mummy/daddy for the money afterwards annoyed the hell out of me.
I actually kinda like Aiden :colondollar:
Tonight's episode was the worst for me nothing happening 😒

Posted from TSR Mobile
I find Aiden impossible to hate in a way.

Although he did just tweet "When I smashed and dashed Josie I fingered her up the ass"

But he's good tv. There's always one like him and of course the entire lad pack will look up to him and most of the women will want to **** him. Are they the most likable people? Not really but it actually makes them more personable in a way once you get to know them properly. Liked the scenes with his mum (6/10 borderline milf btw)

Troy is a ****ing idiot. £500 to a random girl. Fool.
Original post by orange crush
I find Aiden impossible to hate in a way.

Although he did just tweet "When I smashed and dashed Josie I fingered her up the ass"

what's his twitter
@aidenkardashian

Michael is @michaelbudd11

Quick Reply

Latest