Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Re: *** DENTISTRY Graduate Entry Programme 2015!!!! *** Applicants Discussion Thread Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rkumar3)
    Aberdeen Interview for Weds 9th Dec
    Well done! Did they email you? I'm not banking on an interview from them tbh my ukcat wasn't too great

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they emailed me about an hour ago. Was totally surprised. Well don' forget the average is massively down this year and my friend who is there averaged 620 last year and yet got in

ReputationRep:
    Well maybe then! I got 620 so you never know do you think they have sent out all invitations or just for your day

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by althornber1)
    Well maybe then! I got 620 so you never know do you think they have sent out all invitations or just for your day

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have no idea. No one else i know has heard from them yet. May be worth giving them a call tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    Aberdeen Interview for Weds 9th Dec
    Congrats! can I ask are you a scottish applicant or from rest of uk?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PVar)
    Congrats! can I ask are you a scottish applicant or from rest of uk?
    English

ReputationRep:
    Interview for Aberdeen! Wed 10th 1oclock

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BiomedDentist)
    Interview for Aberdeen! Wed 10th 1oclock
    Same as me

ReputationRep:
    Congrats everyone!!! I really want to hear from kings asap !!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Same as me
    I will see you there

ReputationRep:
    I will see you there
    Hah indeed. Just need to get UCLan out the way with.

ReputationRep:
    Hah indeed. Just need to get UCLan out the way with.
    Tell me about it, I'm already overwhelmed with the Uni work, UCLAN exam and now this interview!
    I can totally see why people wait until after they graduate it to apply.

I'm not complaining though, SO happy and nervous right now

ReputationRep:
    Tell me about it, I'm already overwhelmed with the Uni work, UCLAN exam and now this interview!
    I can totally see why people wait until after they graduate it to apply.

I'm not complaining though, SO happy and nervous right now
    I'm a graduate, but working full time till 6 every night! So also finding it hard to get any revision time in

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm a graduate, but working full time till 6 every night! So also finding it hard to get any revision time in

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im in totally the same position! Its also so hard to be motivated. Im literally looking at the objectives and it seems so simple that its not worth the time even though i know thats far from the truth.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh god that sounds exhausting! Hopefully it will all be worth it and we'll all get in

ReputationRep:
    Im in totally the same position! Its also so hard to be motivated. Im literally looking at the objectives and it seems so simple that its not worth the time even though i know thats far from the truth.
    Yep! by the time I get home from work all I want to do is relax! I'm finding it hard to know how much detail to go into for the UCLAN exam..words such as outline, describe, explain suggest not too much. I'm worried about the anatomy though, my degree didn't really cover much of that after first year

ReputationRep:
    Yep! by the time I get home from work all I want to do is relax! I'm finding it hard to know how much detail to go into for the UCLAN exam..words such as outline, describe, explain suggest not too much. I'm worried about the anatomy though, my degree didn't really cover much of that after first year
    Is there information about the UCLAN exam that I haven't seen? All i've seen is the verification of prior learning document

ReputationRep:

Anatomy is super easy to learn. I teach it to dental students so the amount that you are actually required to know isnt alot from experience. you just need to know the thorax upwards and mainly focus on cranial nerves pathways and the tempero-mandibular joint.

but yeah you're totally right the the outline, describe etc. Most of them i'd normally just answer with a sentence so its majorly frustrating.

ReputationRep:
    Is there information about the UCLAN exam that I haven't seen? All i've seen is the verification of prior learning document
    Yeah its just the verification of prior learning. I mean to anatomical organisation topic that i am iffy with

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to all of you! we've all put the time and effort in and deserve it ! My Aberdeen interview is on Monday 8th. Travelling from Sussex, what a long journey that will be zzzzzzzzzzzzz

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.