Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

It's official, the UK is the gayest nation in Europe! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    How come you feel it's an honour being gay?
    Well it was just a joke but I like being gay, it suits me

It's just a label anyway, sexuality is a spectrum and I wouldn't say I'm necessarily at either end completely

Why did it take you a month + to reply? XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mactotaur)
    You may like to read about this study
    Are you aware of its (significant) limitations, or would you like me to point them out for you?

ReputationRep:
    Are you aware of its (significant) limitations, or would you like me to point them out for you?
    If you spent those last two months looking for them, I'm sure you know all about them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plasmaman)
    How the **** is this something to be proud of?
    Because.. 'progress' :ashamed2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drosstalk)
    the thing we need to do is have independence from Brighton and Blackpool and gays will be a lot more sparse
    Not sure if serious:mute:

ReputationRep:
    The growing muslim community in the UK will be happy to hear this.

Also,

bolly_mad

gay = happy! So yes UK is the happiest nation in Europe because unlike the other EU countries, UK does not use the Euro

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by slaven)
      Sweden is the worst case in Europe. Germany is also more political correct than UK
      "Worst"? It's about societal thematics, not limited to (pseudo)progressive media sound-bites of the political elites :yy:

ReputationRep:
      It'll be all ok when the old ppl die out

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Olie)
      UK is still one of the most LGBT-friendly countries in Europe which is great :nyan:
      Not the most LGBT-friendly country? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
      Not the most LGBT-friendly country? :holmes:
      Well, in these rankings we're now behind Belgium and Malta. We've dropped 3% I believe due to how we've treated LGBT people claiming refugee status.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by WoodyMKC)
      Fabulous!
      Contender for campest comment right there :mmm:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Omen96)
      shame the left want to bring barbaric ideologies into the UK which are against homosexuality
      IKR? Baffling: the left/media presenting the Orlando atrocity purely as a matter of gun control? Talk about morally/intellectually vacant! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
      oooo some positive news

I take that as a thing to be proud of

the sooner people treat a homosexual the same as a heterosexual the better

honestly never understand why people care so much about something which doesn't effect them

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Napp)
      Ummm yippie?
      You sound less than convinced/convincing :holmes:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by DauntlessOne)
      You make it sound like its a good thing
      That's a matter of interpretation. Broadly, I believe it is sustainably progressive to show tolerance and humanity towards homosexuals

they should stop spreading their, vile poison into schools, it's a form of child grooming
      Not sure to what you are referring, but I agree that it is neither psychologically healthy nor socially sustainable to plant, never mind ram home, the idea that homosexuality is terribly natural/normal/comparable to heterosexuality in the minds of young, impressionable people

ReputationRep:
      That's a matter of interpretation. Broadly, I believe it is sustainably progressive to show tolerance and humanity towards homosexuals

Not sure to what you are referring, but I agree that it is neither psychologically healthy nor socially sustainable to plant, never mind ram home, the idea that homosexuality is terribly natural/normal/comparable to heterosexuality in the minds of young, impressionable people
      Curious, do you think reproduction is the biological purpose of life? Do you think reproduction is the purpose of evolution?

(I care little whether people think it's natural/normal/comparable, because it's largely not or not applicable.)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by sethy75)
      Good!!. sex and love is about the connection between human beings
      people should not have to hide or live in fear
      more countries should learn to support the most natural human right
      Could arguably say the same sort of things about paedophilia :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
      Misleading title. Expected Uk to have most homosex in Europe.*

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.