Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do girls with boyfriends sometimes lead on single guys? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom78)
    Why don't you just confront her?

Tell her to do one if need be. It sounds like she playing you, you should take control of the situation
    AGREED bro.

I think because she's a girl haven't told her to do one.

What do you recommend I say/do?

Always with regards to her blocking me meeting the crush?

ReputationRep:
    they like the attention, m8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zen-Ali)
    they like the attention, m8
    True. I guess some are attention seekers or narcissists.

AGREED bro.

What do you make of this example?

My female friend seems to be wanting me under her control. She is girl #2/3 in my OP. She has a bf (but she didn't tell me about this - I found out from someone else) puts her feet on my crotch, constantly interrupts me speaking to hot girls at halls, and seems adamant for a girl on her course and me not to meet. She continually tries to put her legs on my thighs or something whilst sitting down and seeking attention from me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pshah2)
    True. I guess some are attention seekers or narcissists.

AGREED bro.

What do you make of this example?

My female friend seems to be wanting me under her control. She is girl #2/3 in my OP. She has a bf (but she didn't tell me about this - I found out from someone else) puts her feet on my crotch, constantly interrupts me speaking to hot girls at halls, and seems adamant for a girl on her course and me not to meet. She continually tries to put her legs on my thighs or something whilst sitting down and seeking attention from me.
    she wants the d m8, get in

ReputationRep:
    she wants the d m8, get in
    How can you be sure? I mean thing is I fancy a girl on her course.

When the topic was brought up in a group of friends (about meeting girls), she only stopped it when this particular girl was brought up. Is she jealous of said girl? Trouble is I don't have access to that side of campus to try and approach the crush. But crush invited my female friend to her birthday party. Why is female friend not reciprocating? Is it to avoid her meeting me?

In addition the sample footjob thing happened and now from not thinking about her, I can't help but fap about footjob girl.

Are you sure she wants the d?

What do i do with regards to:
    1. footjob girl
    2. meeting the crush

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pshah2)
    How can you be sure? I mean thing is I fancy a girl on her course.

When the topic was brought up in a group of friends (about meeting girls), she only stopped it when this particular girl was brought up. Is she jealous of said girl? Trouble is I don't have access to that side of campus to try and approach the crush. But crush invited my female friend to her birthday party. Why is female friend not reciprocating? Is it to avoid her meeting me?

In addition the sample footjob thing happened and now from not thinking about her, I can't help but fap about footjob girl.

Are you sure she wants the d?

What do i do with regards to:
    1. footjob girl
    2. meeting the crush
    inseminate them both :--)

ReputationRep:
    lol gladly.

Plan of action? Your recommendations sir? You seem to be an expert.

My primary aim is the crush. But it seems like the only way is to go through the footjob girl (my female friend). She could invite crush girl to an event/party/dinner. I need a casual setting so I can go and say hi.

What to do about footjob girl? If she was single and wanted to rub me all over, that's fine by me, but not interested in a relationship with her.

ReputationRep:
    No offence but your replies make me feel like your putty in those girls hands... No wonder they like playing with you. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    How mate? What do i do for each girl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TolerantBeing)
    No offence but your replies make me feel like your putty in those girls hands... No wonder they like playing with you. :rofl:
    None taken. I see your point.

What have I done wrong, could you run me through it and give me advice on how to proceed now?

Appreciate your expert opinion!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TolerantBeing)
    What do i do then?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 24, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.