Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Tall Guys: Do you like short girls? Watch

(Original post by Josh_B)
    I wouldn't say it's too short for me, my ex was only 5'3 if I remember correctly.
    I don't think I'm too tall to go roller coasters except the children's ones. But I am too tall to be allowed to fly in any jet with an ejector seat & I also find most cars & trousers don't come quite big enough for me. So being tall is great but does have it's drawbacks.
    Haha and once again how tall are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Haha and once again how tall are you?
    197cm or just over 6'5 :-).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arieisit)
    Do you seriously think that tallness and intelligence are correlated? :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Height and intelligence are correlated

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heigh...ce#Correlation

Posted from TSR Mobile

197cm or just over 6'5 :-).
    :eek: how does this happen, I mean you're so tall! and you think 5'1-5'2 isn't too short for you? haha just saying..

ReputationRep:
    I'm 6'5 and generally more attracted to girls 5'7-6'2

I went out with a short girl (around 5'2) couple of weeks ago and it was kind of weird, plus I lift so the height/size was too much. People probably thought she was my daughter.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5ft9 and my girlfriend is 5ft1 (or has she says 5ft1 1/2 :P )

ReputationRep:
    :eek: how does this happen, I mean you're so tall! and you think 5'1-5'2 isn't too short for you? haha just saying..
    Must have been all that miracle grow I had when I was growing up..
    ;-)

I suppose the scientific answer is that it's genetics combined with a first world nutritional diet & health system.
    My Dad's tall, 6'3 & my Mum's side of the family is tall too (I've got an uncle who's 6'4). Worked out quite well for me :-).

Must have been all that miracle grow I had when I was growing up..
    ;-)

I suppose the scientific answer is that it's genetics combined with a first world nutritional diet & health system.
    My Dad's tall, 6'3 & my Mum's side of the family is tall too (I've got an uncle who's 6'4). Worked out quite well for me :-).
    Yupp I agree

ReputationRep:
    Over 6 foot 3 here, short chubby girls hnnng.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 6'1" and prefer petite girls but hight ident everything personality looks and mannerisms all come into it what should be asked what do you prefer a tall guy or short and why ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Original post by andy2513)
    I'm 6'1" and prefer petite girls but hight ident everything personality looks and mannerisms all come into it what should be asked what do you prefer a tall guy or short and why ?

Like how petite girls?

I prefer tall guys, I don't know, maybe because they look more masculine. Plus, if you're standing next to a tall guy, it just feels great! Most of the girls I know love tall guys!

I think if a guy is tall, it gives them a bonus point according to me. I know if a guy is tall, I won't really look for perfect looks. But its different for every girl.

ReputationRep:
    Well can you point these lasses in my direction :-) I just seem to attract the game play x

Don't think I would go smaller than4'8" think that's the smallest an ex has been.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slade p)
    what about tall girls sexy long legs?
    Nah not really for me plus short girls usually have a better ass.

Well can you point these lasses in my direction :-) I just seem to attract the game play x

Don't think I would go smaller than4'8" think that's the smallest an ex has been.

haha I'm sure you'll find many

ReputationRep:
    So anonymous are you a petite girl yourself ? And I most be looking in the wrong places x

So anonymous are you a petite girl yourself ? And I most be looking in the wrong places x

haha yup I am one short girl lol I'm 5'1 or 5'2

ReputationRep:
    haha yup I am one short girl lol I'm 5'1 or 5'2
    nothing wrong with that bet your a little fitty really

ReputationRep:
    Even if a girl is 5"1-3, wouldn't all tall guys just see her as 5"?
    It's not like everyone sees a girl and knows her exact height and especially at a tall person's level, most people look the same probably
    So why is everyone so precise as to say they wouldn't date 5" but 5"2 is ok?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by narcotica)
    Even if a girl is 5"1-3, wouldn't all tall guys just see her as 5"?
    It's not like everyone sees a girl and knows her exact height and especially at a tall person's level, most people look the same probably
    So why is everyone so precise as to say they wouldn't date 5" but 5"2 is ok?
    that is true but if your observant you can judge very well

nothing wrong with that bet your a little fitty really
    haha yup nothing's wrong with that lol
    and yeah beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder..some find you attractive and some don't lol

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.