Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Had sex with a random guy... i'm normally high maintenance. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a mix, not standard black and white though, a mix of something else, that doesn't necessarily fall into 'black/white/asian'
    Arab and Hispanic?

(Original post by fat_hobbit)
    Are you rainbow colours
    Loooool im half Colombian half Bajan... so being half Colombian means i don't fall into black/white/asian. Let's just say mixed race

ReputationRep:
    I have very high standards... USUALLY.
    I talk to quite a few boys but most of them aren't people i'd consider a relationship with due to their attitudes. I still enjoy talking to them and flirt etc. I've been called high maintenance quite a few times, i'm inclined not to meet up for dates and sporadically reply. I stop talking to people who i feel have insulted me. ***** is one word that really instigates this. Howeveeer, i met this guy after he stopped me on the street, he wasn't really nice and i had to work to keep the convo going. I'm quite young so most people my age don't have much experience however he's 6 years older and seemed to have more. Long story short we met up first time i refused to have sex with him and it ended in a blow job. Second time we had sex. Now he won't answer my calls/texts and hasn't spoken to me for like a day? I didn't actually want a relationship, he's too old. I just kinda wanted to have sex with him but now that i have i feel really really used and cheap and easy? What should i do because i really don't feel like constantly ringing him but i want to at least talk it over so i don't feel so easy...
    I'm sexually inexperienced he's the second person i've ever slept with so please don't call me slut/hoe/****
    Why would he just cut me off like that, i would have assumed he'd at least want to have regular sex, he called me a couple hours after we had sex quite a few times and we talked for a bit, i said i'd call him back because i had to go and do something but when i did he didn't pick up...
    To be fair it's only been a day but yeah....

He cut you off like that because that is what you deserved.

Why are you moaning about someone not picking up your call when you admitted yourself that you don't meet up for dates and sporadically reply guys?

You want respect that you cannot give?:rolleyes:

More girls like you would continue and deserve to be treated like this by guys that understand women.:cool:

What happened to you is for the man-folk.:borat::cracker::dancing2::king1:

(Original post by jay2013)
    Arab and Hispanic?
    Half Hispanic, half Black

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LutherVan)

He cut you off like that because that is what you deserved.

Why are you moaning about someone not picking up your call when you admitted yourself that you don't meet up for dates and sporadically reply guys?

You want respect that you cannot give?:rolleyes:

More girls like you would continue and deserve to be treated like this by guys that understand women.:cool:

What happened to you is for the man-folk.:borat::cracker::dancing2::king1:
    Sadly, a lot of girls are like this.

They like to do things on their own terms, and there is nothing most guys can do about it.

ReputationRep:
    Half Hispanic, half Black
    I was half right! That deserves some sort of medal surely?

ReputationRep:
    Loooool im half Colombian half Bajan... so being half Colombian means i don't fall into black/white/asian. Let's just say mixed race
    Yo can u hook me up with shakira?

I was half right! That deserves some sort of medal surely?
    Yeah of course, here's half a medal awarding your accuracy...

Yo can u hook me up with shakira?
    She doesn't llike fat hobbits

ReputationRep:
    She doesn't llike fat hobbits
    I swear every girl on here discriminates against me because I am fat. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah of course, here's half a medal awarding your accuracy...
    Half a medal????? I was thinking along the lines of a silver medal. You know, gold for 100% accuracy, silver for 50%, bronze for less than 50%.

Jeez. You're mean!

Half a medal????? I was thinking along the lines of a silver medal. You know, gold for 100% accuracy, silver for 50%, bronze for less than 50%.

Jeez. You're mean!
    LOOL i think i'm going to have to PM you

ReputationRep:
    LOOL i think i'm going to have to PM you
    PM away!

ReputationRep:
    Just two more questions when you had sex did you orgasm also why didn't you use protection if you only met him on the street.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guy Secretan)
    Just two more questions when you had sex did you orgasm also why didn't you use protection if you only met him on the street.
    ROFL! Just let it go.

ReputationRep:
    Sadly, a lot of girls are like this.

They like to do things on their own terms, and there is nothing most guys can do about it.

Nah. There is if you are a smart guy and not someone that try to please women.

For now, the have the power, as you get older, the pendulum swings the other way and stays there. Then it is your turn to do things on your own terms and for them to moan.

That is why you have many bitter middle-age women. Men can move on to a younger model and continue enjoying their lives.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LutherVan)
    Nah. There is if you are a smart guy and not someone that try to please women.

For now, the have the power, as you get older, the pendulum swings the other way and stays there. Then it is your turn to do things on your own terms and for them to moan.

That is why you have many bitter middle-age women. Men can move on to a younger model and continue enjoying their lives.
    Not if they ugly like ****, and have low value.
    Your statement only applies to men who are established. Whereas if you are an older guy that is living by the breadline with nothing going for him, their chances will deminish further.

ReputationRep:
    ROFL! Just let it go.
    legitimate questions

ReputationRep:
    It happened over the course of about 6 days actually with today being day 6. Blow job being day 1, sex being day 3 and the last time we talked properly being day 4. Day 5 i got like 2 replies in the morning and day 6 nothing.
    Got a blowjob Monday
    Couldn't be arsed on Tueday
    We were making on love on Wednesday
    Talked on Thursday, text Friday not Saturday
    Dumped on Sunday

ReputationRep:
    I meant like after when I got home and talked to him, on the street he was lovely and gave me a long speech about how he knew I was busy etc but really wanted my number
    i gotta try this out, didn't know it worked this well!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.