Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What Jungian personality type are you? Watch

ReputationRep:
    INTJ
    Introvert(100%) iNtuitive(38%) Thinking(12%) Judging(44%)
    You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (100%)
    You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
    You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)
    You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)
    • Editorial Team

ReputationRep:
    Out of 75% of people who voted so far:

65% of this thread are introverts
    35% are extroverts

INTJ (mastermind personality) was the highest type with 26.67% of the vote
    INFJ (counsellor/protector personality) & ENTJ (commander personality) were the next highest, both having 14.67% of the vote.

The least common forum types are ENTP (visionary) & ESFP (performer) subtypes with only 1 vote each!

THe ENFP (champion/improviser), ISFP (composer/artist) & ISFJ (protector/nurturer) personalities only received 2 votes each!

What do you think this says about the TSR? Alot of smart people are on here for one thing!

ReputationRep:
    3 now for ENFP If you would like to read more about your Myers Briggs personality, go on 16personalites, soo good.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The ENFP personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike Explorers, ENFPs are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that ENFPs comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd. More than just sociable people-pleasers though, ENFPs, like all their Diplomat (NF) cousins, are shaped by their Intuitive (N) quality, allowing them to read between the lines with curiosity and energy. They tend to see life as a big, complex puzzle where everything is connected – but unlike Analysts, who tend to see that puzzle as a series of systemic machinations, ENFPs see it through a prism of emotion, compassion and mysticism, and are always looking for a deeper meaning. This personality type is fiercely independent, and much more than stability and security, they crave creativity and freedom. ENFPMany other types are likely to find these qualities irresistible, and if the ENFP has found a cause that sparks their imagination, they will bring an energy that oftentimes thrusts them into the spotlight, held up by their peers as a leader and a guru – but this isn’t always where independence-loving ENFP wants to be. Worse still if they find themselves beset by administrative tasks and routine maintenance in their new position. ENFPs’ self-esteem is dependent on their ability to come up with original solutions, and they need to know that they have the freedom to be innovative – they can quickly lose patience or become dejected if they get trapped in a boring role. Luckily, ENFPs know how to relax, and they are perfectly capable of switching from a passionate, driven idealist in the workplace to that imaginative and enthusiastic free spirit on the dance floor, often with a suddenness that can surprise even their closest friends. Being in the mix also gives them a chance to connect emotionally with others, giving them cherished insight into what motivates their friends and colleagues. ENFPs believe that everyone should take the time to recognize and express their feelings, and their empathy and sociability make that a natural conversation topic. The ENFP personality type needs to be careful, however – if they rely too much on their intuition, assume or anticipate too much about a friend’s motivations, they can misread the signals and frustrate plans that a more straightforward approach would have made simple. This kind of social stress is the bugbear that keeps harmony-focused Diplomats awake at night. ENFPs are very emotional and sensitive, and when they step on someone’s toes, they both feel it. ENFPs will spend a lot of time exploring social relationships, feelings and ideas before they find something that really rings true. But when they finally do find their place in the world, their imagination, empathy and courage are likely to produce incredible results.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Armadillo)
    Out of 75% of people who voted so far:

65% of this thread are introverts
    35% are extroverts

INTJ (mastermind personality) was the highest type with 26.67% of the vote
    INFJ (counsellor/protector personality) & ENTJ (commander personality) were the next highest, both having 14.67% of the vote.

The least common forum types are ENTP (visionary) & ESFP (performer) subtypes with only 1 vote each!

THe ENFP (champion/improviser), ISFP (composer/artist) & ISFJ (protector/nurturer) personalities only received 2 votes each!

What do you think this says about the TSR? Alot of smart people are on here for one thing!
    Those kinds say more about online messageboards in general than just TSR. Such places almost invariably attract more introverts and intuitives. Just look at the popularities of the MBTI subreddits. The four most popular subreddits are INTJ, INTP, INFP, INFJ (despite the fact that these four types are often listed as the four rarest types of all).

ReputationRep:
    INFJ

Introvert(22%) iNtuitive(12%) Feeling(25%) Judging(11%)

You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (22%)
    You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
    You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
    You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)

Boresville

ReputationRep:
    I'm an ENFP, sounds just like me!

ReputationRep:
    ISFJ! :awesome: The Nurturer

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    INTJ here. :flute:
    • Editorial Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wrexhamfc)
    Those kinds say more about online messageboards in general than just TSR. Such places almost invariably attract more introverts and intuitives. Just look at the popularities of the MBTI subreddits. The four most popular subreddits are INTJ, INTP, INFP, INFJ (despite the fact that these four types are often listed as the four rarest types of all).
    What would be interesting would be to have a list of popular hang out places or habitat for each personality! Want to have a go at this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DannyYYYY)
    Healers unite! :five:
    (Original post by purple-duck)
    :woo:

I also heard that people with this personality type make great world leaders, should they wish to do so.

ReputationRep:
    INFP >^.^< love these personality tests- anyone tried the Enneagram one?

ReputationRep:
    INII.

ReputationRep:
    INTJ
    Introvert(78%) iNtuitive(25%) Thinking(25%) Judging(56%)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
    You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
    You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
    You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)

ReputationRep:
    INFJ
    Introvert(78%) iNtuitive(38%) Feeling(12%) Judging(22%)

• You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
    • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
    • You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
    • You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

Last time i did it (a few months back) it was INTJ. But since the feeling over thinking percentage is small, i think i keep fluctuating between the two! That recognising an INFJ part is spot on though

ReputationRep:
    :blah:

ESFP

Extravert(89%) Sensing(25%) Feeling(62%) Perceiving(61%)

I always get ESFP but wanted to try it again to see if I've changed :lol:

Spoiler:
    Show

This pic explains me completely

• Editorial Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arthur Folksake)

ESFP

Extravert(89%) Sensing(25%) Feeling(62%) Perceiving(61%)

I always get ESFP but wanted to try it again to see if I've changed :lol:

Spoiler:
    Show

This pic explains me completely

ooh! You got a motto. What are the other type mottos?

ReputationRep:
    ooh! You got a motto. What are the other type mottos?
    That's just a picture I found online unfortunately, but it's awesome that one of our motto's is YOLO - I'm guilty

ESFP's now have 2 votes! :woo: - We're too awesome for TSR

ReputationRep:
    I haven't seen many INTPs :beard:

Introvert(89%)**iNtuitive(38%)** Thinking(12%)**Perceiving(39%)

The description is incredibly accurate:

"INTPs are pensive, analytical folks. They may venture so deeply into thought as to seem detached, and often actually are oblivious to the world around them.

Precise about their descriptions, INTPs will often correct others (or be sorely tempted to) if the shade of meaning is a bit off. While annoying to the less concise, this fine discrimination ability gives INTPs so inclined a natural advantage as, for example, grammarians and linguists."

Am sure my large collection of linguistics books and my English language studies can confirm :facepalm:

Edit: and also the fact I've returned to edit this post twice to amend words which didn't quite have the appropriate pragmatic significance :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    ISFJ

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.