The Student Room Group

What Jungian personality type are you?

Scroll to see replies

3 now for ENFP :biggrin: If you would like to read more about your Myers Briggs personality, go on 16personalites, soo good.

Spoiler

Original post by Armadillo
Out of 75% of people who voted so far:

65% of this thread are introverts
35% are extroverts

INTJ (mastermind personality) was the highest type with 26.67% of the vote
INFJ (counsellor/protector personality) & ENTJ (commander personality) were the next highest, both having 14.67% of the vote.

The least common forum types are ENTP (visionary) & ESFP (performer) subtypes with only 1 vote each!

THe ENFP (champion/improviser), ISFP (composer/artist) & ISFJ (protector/nurturer) personalities only received 2 votes each!

What do you think this says about the TSR? Alot of smart people are on here for one thing!

Those kinds say more about online messageboards in general than just TSR. Such places almost invariably attract more introverts and intuitives. Just look at the popularities of the MBTI subreddits. The four most popular subreddits are INTJ, INTP, INFP, INFJ (despite the fact that these four types are often listed as the four rarest types of all).
INFJ

Introvert(22%) iNtuitive(12%) Feeling(25%) Judging(11%)

You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (22%)
You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)

Boresville
I'm an ENFP, sounds just like me! :smile:
ISFJ! :awesome: The Nurturer

Posted from TSR Mobile
INTJ here. :flute:
Reply 186
Original post by wrexhamfc
Those kinds say more about online messageboards in general than just TSR. Such places almost invariably attract more introverts and intuitives. Just look at the popularities of the MBTI subreddits. The four most popular subreddits are INTJ, INTP, INFP, INFJ (despite the fact that these four types are often listed as the four rarest types of all).

What would be interesting would be to have a list of popular hang out places or habitat for each personality! Want to have a go at this?
Original post by DannyYYYY
Healers unite! :five:

Original post by purple-duck
:woo:

I also heard that people with this personality type make great world leaders, should they wish to do so. :smile:
INFP >^.^< love these personality tests- anyone tried the Enneagram one?
(edited 9 years ago)
INII.
INTJ
Introvert(78%) iNtuitive(25%) Thinking(25%) Judging(56%)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)
Reply 191
INFJ
Introvert(78%) iNtuitive(38%) Feeling(12%) Judging(22%)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)

You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)

You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)

You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

Last time i did it (a few months back) it was INTJ. But since the feeling over thinking percentage is small, i think i keep fluctuating between the two! That recognising an INFJ part is spot on though
(edited 9 years ago)
:blah:

ESFP

Extravert(89%) Sensing(25%) Feeling(62%) Perceiving(61%)

I always get ESFP but wanted to try it again to see if I've changed :lol:

Spoiler

This pic explains me completely :h:

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 193
Original post by Arthur Folksake

ESFP

Extravert(89%) Sensing(25%) Feeling(62%) Perceiving(61%)

I always get ESFP but wanted to try it again to see if I've changed :lol:

Spoiler

This pic explains me completely :h:

ooh! You got a motto. What are the other type mottos?
ooh! You got a motto. What are the other type mottos?

That's just a picture I found online unfortunately, but it's awesome that one of our motto's is YOLO - I'm guilty :colondollar:

ESFP's now have 2 votes! :woo: - We're too awesome for TSR
I haven't seen many INTPs :beard:

Introvert(89%)**iNtuitive(38%)**Thinking(12%)**Perceiving(39%)

The description is incredibly accurate:

"INTPs are pensive, analytical folks. They may venture so deeply into thought as to seem detached, and often actually are oblivious to the world around them.

Precise about their descriptions, INTPs will often correct others (or be sorely tempted to) if the shade of meaning is a bit off. While annoying to the less concise, this fine discrimination ability gives INTPs so inclined a natural advantage as, for example, grammarians and linguists."

Am sure my large collection of linguistics books and my English language studies can confirm :facepalm:

Edit: and also the fact I've returned to edit this post twice to amend words which didn't quite have the appropriate pragmatic significance :zomg:
(edited 9 years ago)
ISFJ :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest