Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm A Vain African....Ask Me Anything ?? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shanzii)
    Lol it doesn't sound very exciting but at least you're getting paid

Barely
    But yeah, it's fine for now What are you up to today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ndella)
    Show us your favourite selfie
    It's hard to pick a favourite really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99DeadBaboons)
    Barely
    But yeah, it's fine for now What are you up to today?
    I'm currently practising for my theory test and I'm trying to find scientific articles as I need to review one for homework - I actually got summer homework

What about you ?

ReputationRep:
    It's hard to pick a favourite really
    Then any?

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently practising for my theory test and I'm trying to find scientific articles as I need to review one for homework - I actually got summer homework

What about you ?
    Work, write, watch Doctor Who, eat, sleep, repeat I can't wait until the summer's over

ReputationRep:
    Work, write, watch Doctor Who, eat, sleep, repeat I can't wait until the summer's over
    Eating and sleeping is the best thing ever
    Oh yeah, Doctor Who starts soon....I can't wait
    What do you think of the new doctor ?

ReputationRep:
    Eating and sleeping is the best thing ever
    Oh yeah, Doctor Who starts soon....I can't wait
    What do you think of the new doctor ?
    I'm pretty optimistic about 12. I wasn't too happy with 11's storylines and it made it hard for me to like the character as much as I wanted to. Only a few more days to go
    Favourite musical instrument?

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty optimistic about 12. I wasn't too happy with 11's storylines and it made it hard for me to like the character as much as I wanted to. Only a few more days to go
    Favourite musical instrument?
    I agree about 11.
    My favourite musical instrument would be the drum kit only because I'm good at it
    What about it ?

ReputationRep:
    I agree about 11.
    My favourite musical instrument would be the drum kit only because I'm good at it
    What about it ?
    I like the ocarine (mostly because of Zelda games )

I also hated what happened with the Weeping Angels during 11's episodes. They were so cool at the start

ReputationRep:
    Why do think so ?
    I do agree with you though, as they fail to do enough to help people worldwide
    Because they treat dictators and tyrannies as if they have sovereignty over their nations. The UN is basically a dictator's club. They don't actually believe in human rights.

ReputationRep:
    I like the ocarine (mostly because of Zelda games )

I also hated what happened with the Weeping Angels during 11's episodes. They were so cool at the start
    The ocarina instrument looks strange but really cool at the same time
    Well, hopefully this series will be much better than some of 11's episodes
    I've been looking at all the trailers and it looks very interesting

ReputationRep:
    The ocarina instrument looks strange but really cool at the same time
    Well, hopefully this series will be much better than some of 11's episodes
    I've been looking at all the trailers and it looks very interesting
    It looks like it's going to be way darker I think Capaldi has put his foot down about a lot of things he won't do with the character as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by felamaslen)
    Because they treat dictators and tyrannies as if they have sovereignty over their nations. The UN is basically a dictator's club. They don't actually believe in human rights.
    I understand where you're coming from and I do agree. If the UN valued people's human rights then they'd put more effort into helping them than being up the dictators' and tyrannies' ass .

ReputationRep:
    It looks like it's going to be way darker I think Capaldi has put his foot down about a lot of things he won't do with the character as well
    I think so too, he did say that they won't be no flirting and etc. It's good to see that he takes control of what his character will do

ReputationRep:
    I think so too, he did say that they won't be no flirting and etc. It's good to see that he takes control of what his character will do
    Big time I only started watching in the last year. It's going to be so hard waiting a week at a time for new episodes

ReputationRep:
    I understand where you're coming from and I do agree. If the UN valued people's human rights then they'd put more effort into helping them than being up the dictators' and tyrannies' ass .
    Yeah, and they also wouldn't let tyrants be members. It's been like this since its inception though; Soviet Russia was always on its security council and Soviet Russia was always a tyranny.

ReputationRep:
    do your pubes look like an afro?

ReputationRep:
    Big time I only started watching in the last year. It's going to be so hard waiting a week at a time for new episodes
    The anticipation gets too much when waiting week after week for a new episode.
    You're just left wondering about what happens next

ReputationRep:
    The anticipation gets too much when waiting week after week for a new episode.
    You're just left wondering about what happens next
    I'm excited for the season

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by felamaslen)
    Yeah, and they also wouldn't let tyrants be members. It's been like this since its inception though; Soviet Russia was always on its security council and Soviet Russia was always a tyranny.
    They should really change this .

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 26, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.