What is something that is known to your gender but not the other? Watch

Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by awkwardshortguy)
Sadomasochism? I don't know what makes some people want to be violently abused, but if there's one thing I know about life (and it probably is just one thing) it's that people are different. I'm sure some people have done it, and it was probably the last thing they ever did.
I doubt anyone has died from spraying deodorant on their balls :laugh:
Cormac Easton
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
I'd say for men it has to be the unwritten rule of who uses what urinal in the toilets.

A very quick explanation of urinal etiquette:

If somebody is using a urinal on the left (person 1), you must use the urinal that is the furthest away on the right (person 2). The next person should then use the middle urinal (person 3).

If a fourth person comes in and wants to go to the 2nd urinal in between urinals 1 and 3 (occupied by person 1 and 3) then they must resort to using cubicle, without making it obvious they they never intended to use the cubicle. They must make it quite clear to all men in the toilet, that they wished to use the cubicle from the moment they stepped in the toilet. However, if the cubicle is not free then they must wait for either person 1,2 or 3 to shake out and step down and take their place. NOT another one such as urinal 2 or 4, as this will be directly next to person 1, 2 or 3. If they were to do this, then when person 5 walks in, they will not be able to use urinal 3 or 4, since they will be peeing directly next to the person in urinals 2 or 5.

Or, they must wait for the cubicle to become free.

You must also look at the wall directly in front of you, as if you're examining it for cracks. You must only look down when you've stopped urinating and have progressed onto the shake. Too much shaking is forbidden, that's a sign of masturbation.

Although peeking is not strictly forbidden, it is definitely forbidden to get caught peeking. Us males have to "size up" the competition so peeking will always happen. Even if you think that you did not get peeking at somebody who is very well endowed, he WILL know that you've peeked. When you walk past, you'll give each other "the nod". This is his way of saying "look mate, I know you peeked - you know what I'm packing, so let's mention no more on the topic".

Alternatively, you can walk out and say to your mates "Oh my god I was standing at the urinals and this dude just came in and peed right next to me, he had the smallest knob too, he was pretty much peeing in my urinal, I didn't peek but he was just so close. Look, that's him there" (then point to the guy) This puts you at a higher level in status of being an Alpha Male, but you do risk being confronted about making these claims.

OMG you're so insecure. You're a closet gay.
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Cormac Easton)
OMG you're so insecure. You're a closet gay.
Sounds like you're very bitter at something :laugh:
white boy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
no girl will ever understand that sitch where you wipe your **** off with some tissue and it just sticks to your ****
GeorgeTownsend
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by white boy)
no girl will ever understand that sitch where you wipe your **** off with some tissue and it just sticks to your ****
You're right, that's a bummer.
The Dragon Queen
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The insecurity that comes with having really small boobs and a fairly decent sized bum. That makes me feel really self conscious and padded bras are my friend aha. I know some guys tend to say it's like lying or deceiving them for sex etc. but i'm not doing it for the guys (I kinda am but hear me out) I'm doing it so my whole figure looks more even and hourglass shaped you know? I understand that most people wont notice this - but i'm more worried about people noticing the fact i am pear shaped - which isnt very attractive.

As a feminist, not a misogynist (anti-men and saying women are better than men etc.) I think that men and women should be equal and know these so-called 'secrets'. How are we going to move on with equality if there is a division between the genders?

I read that some of you were saying that media isn't your boss etc. Well.. it plays a massive influence on how you behave, dress and see others. You may not realise it, but subconsciously it does impact you. This is why I have the problem with my figure. It isn't to attract men, it is to make myself feel like I'm closer to looking like an ideal woman or someone who models (even though I know they are photoshopped and fake boobs etc)

In addition to the padded bra thing, when girls are on their period, you may find that they want more hugs and more physical contact. Some people have believed that I was leading them on or had other motives. Literally, I need the contact to release endorphins which relieve some of the pain. I'm very open about myself to others and some boys in particular (who are 16/17/18) find me talking about periods/boobs/anything considered 'girly', uncomfortable. This is part of my life.

And also, girls do think about sex a lot. As well as 'am I due?' 'When was my last period?' 'am i too slutty?' 'What do others think of me?' etc etc.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned - THONGS! Literally they give me a massive wedgie and is painful when it rides up to high... if you get what I mean. I often find myself in the toilet readjusting my underwear aha. I guess its like a guys 'junk' having to readjust for comfort... but i do it in the relative privacy of a toilet stall :/

I have a question for guys: do you change what you say/ the way you act around girls and boys?

I personally don't, but as I said - I'm a very open person.
GeorgeTownsend
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by The Dragon Queen)
The insecurity that comes with having really small boobs and a fairly decent sized bum. That makes me feel really self conscious and padded bras are my friend aha. I know some guys tend to say it's like lying or deceiving them for sex etc. but i'm not doing it for the guys (I kinda am but hear me out) I'm doing it so my whole figure looks more even and hourglass shaped you know? I understand that most people wont notice this - but i'm more worried about people noticing the fact i am pear shaped - which isnt very attractive.

As a feminist, not a misogynist (anti-men and saying women are better than men etc.) I think that men and women should be equal and know these so-called 'secrets'. How are we going to move on with equality if there is a division between the genders?

I read that some of you were saying that media isn't your boss etc. Well.. it plays a massive influence on how you behave, dress and see others. You may not realise it, but subconsciously it does impact you. This is why I have the problem with my figure. It isn't to attract men, it is to make myself feel like I'm closer to looking like an ideal woman or someone who models (even though I know they are photoshopped and fake boobs etc)

In addition to the padded bra thing, when girls are on their period, you may find that they want more hugs and more physical contact. Some people have believed that I was leading them on or had other motives. Literally, I need the contact to release endorphins which relieve some of the pain. I'm very open about myself to others and some boys in particular (who are 16/17/18) find me talking about periods/boobs/anything considered 'girly', uncomfortable. This is part of my life.

And also, girls do think about sex a lot. As well as 'am I due?' 'When was my last period?' 'am i too slutty?' 'What do others think of me?' etc etc.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned - THONGS! Literally they give me a massive wedgie and is painful when it rides up to high... if you get what I mean. I often find myself in the toilet readjusting my underwear aha. I guess its like a guys 'junk' having to readjust for comfort... but i do it in the relative privacy of a toilet stall :/

I have a question for guys: do you change what you say/ the way you act around girls and boys?

I personally don't, but as I said - I'm a very open person.
Thanks for the reply
SecretDuck
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Boardies look cool but are very unpractical for exercise.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
39.11%
No - but I will (46)
6.81%
No - I don't want to (50)
7.41%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (315)
46.67%

Watched Threads