Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Was that your life story?
    No that's my story of anxiety disorder/paranoia from.about 2010 to present. The rest is a bit teenage angst but not quite mentally ****ed and none of TSR's business atm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    No that's my story of anxiety disorder/paranoia from.about 2010 to present. The rest is a bit teenage angst but not quite mentally ****ed and none of TSR's business atm
    Well at least you've opened up

ReputationRep:
    I'm mildly paranoid.

ReputationRep:
    I can get really clingy... I'm getting better now though. It's really horrible because sometimes it drives away the people I love

ReputationRep:
    Two big ones:

Lack of self confidence - massively holds me back/ makes me compare myself to other people, comparisons which I invariably do not come out best in;

Don't know what label you would put on it, but building up walls against people - it's almost like self destruction - I prevent myself from getting close to people because...well, I'm not even sure what I'm scared of. That they will get to know my flaws? That they will just get to know me better? Maybe I'm just shy/ reserved, I don't know. Frustrating though.

ReputationRep:
    I am constantly judging myself, putting myself down and obsessing over how people think of me.

ReputationRep:
    Being extremely shy with my crush

ReputationRep:
    I care way too much what people think.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a *****

ReputationRep:
    I have no limbs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What, just the one?

Selfishness, arrogance, pride, unlovingness, I'm under no delusions that I'm not perfect and under no delusions that I can be and have been quite horrible to people at times. The fact that I have friends who've stuck with me through this truely is a blessing.

But, I'm by no means unique in this.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bad *****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asmuse123)
    I'm a bad *****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I like a girl who can be challenging

ReputationRep:
    Different coloured eyes... and a serious case of OCD :'(

ReputationRep:
    I'm not very persistent. I give up easily and then just procrastinate and/or eat food. It gets in the way of school a lot, and school gets in the way of relationships so without managing my school work well, I don't have time for friends and so on which means I get left out of stuff, which makes me disconnected from my old friends and so on. I also disagree with almost anything people say. My physics teachers hate me because when we did Galileo and gravity, one of them said about how he dropped two objects from the top of the Leaning Tower of Piza to see if the mass affected how fast it fell. I asked "Since Galileo was around in the early days of the Tower of Piza, was it still leaning?". The teacher didn't know, but also got angry at me for distracting the class and teacher away from the point of the lesson. I later found out that the Leaning Tower of Piza started leaning pretty much as soon as it was built, so it was always the leaning Tower of Piza.

ReputationRep:
    Some inner insecurities / I can be awkward at times
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Impulsiveness...

ReputationRep:
    I procrastinate way too much. Like, right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elishaclark2)
    Different coloured eyes... and a serious case of OCD :'(
    Never seen someone with different coloured eyes.

You had your Cambridge interview the day before me. Excited for Saturday?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think im actually a very nice person

Or laziness maybe

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.