Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naomi_96)
    Sorry yeah i did i'm so excited now
    Yh me too. It still feels so surreal. Can'tt believe im gonna be a nurse.

ReputationRep:
    I know, it's finally happening Are you starting to look for accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    I know, it's finally happening Are you starting to look for accommodation?
    Yh it is. And no cos imma be living at home and travelling to uni. Plus I live in bham so not a big problem. Have you started looking? And do u live far from bham?

ReputationRep:
    aww thats good then, Yeah I've got a few different halls in mind, i live in weston near bristol so it takes about 2 hours to get to the uni and longer on the train so would be a good idea to have accommodation

ReputationRep:
    aww thats good then, Yeah I've got a few different halls in mind, i live in weston near bristol so it takes about 2 hours to get to the uni and longer on the train so would be a good idea to have accommodation
    Yh it's a good idea to get accommodation then. Good luck with finding one x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miss_fitness1234)
    Yh it's a good idea to get accommodation then. Good luck with finding one x
    Thank you looking forward to seeing you in september/october x

ReputationRep:
    Thank you looking forward to seeing you in september/october x
    Yh likewise x

ReputationRep:
    Anyone interested in looking for shared house accommodation cheaper than halls.
    Me and my room-mate are both girls 20 and study adult nursing at BCU we will be going into our second year in sept 2015 and are looking for 2-3 other people to share a house with.
    Email me if your interested in looking with us [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    hi i applied for child nursing i have been offered a place and accepted it for January intake. Has anybody else been accepted for a January intake? x

ReputationRep:
    I think it went well. How did yours go?
    Hey I have an interview for children's nursing and can I just ask what questions were asked, i'm really nervous.
    Also what was the group discussion about this is just to get a rough idea.
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I didn't know BCU were still doing interviews for children's nursing. First of all there is no group interview/discussion, it's only a one to one interview and you will get asked 5 questions. I got asked
    1. Qualities needed to be a children's nurse?
    2. What would ur roles be as a student nurse?
    3. Nursing can be stressful, so how would u unwind from all that?
    4. What do u think is the most difficult aspect of being a student nurse?
    5. And the last question was something about how u would cope with working with people from different walks of life cos Britain is multi-cultural, so how would u deal with that.
    Oh yeah and when u do ur one to one interview, you get taken to another room where some kids record questions for u and u gotta answer it. It's scenario based questions and u record ur answer cos they wanna see how good u are at thinking on the spot cos u gotta make quick decisions as a nurse sometimes. Those scenario questions are only 3 questions.
    Hope this helped, if u wanna know more just ask
    And good luck for ur interview

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I didn't know BCU were still doing interviews for children's nursing. First of all there is no group interview/discussion, it's only a one to one interview and you will get asked 5 questions. I got asked
    1. Qualities needed to be a children's nurse?
    2. What would ur roles be as a student nurse?
    3. Nursing can be stressful, so how would u unwind from all that?
    4. What do u think is the most difficult aspect of being a student nurse?
    5. And the last question was something about how u would cope with working with people from different walks of life cos Britain is multi-cultural, so how would u deal with that.
    Oh yeah and when u do ur one to one interview, you get taken to another room where some kids record questions for u and u gotta answer it. It's scenario based questions and u record ur answer cos they wanna see how good u are at thinking on the spot cos u gotta make quick decisions as a nurse sometimes. Those scenario questions are only 3 questions.
    Hope this helped, if u wanna know more just ask
    And good luck for ur interview
    Thank you very much this has helped so much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helpme121)
    Thank you very much this has helped so much
    Your very welcome x

ReputationRep:
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/811791618902106?view=info
    A group for January starts in child nursing
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by klw93)
    hi i applied for child nursing i have been offered a place and accepted it for January intake. Has anybody else been accepted for a January intake? x
    Hello, I've just got a place to start in January! have you sorted out your accommodation yet?x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.