Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do I get a muslim girl to be my GF(not like other threads) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thelittlehobbit)
    I think if you have no intention of marrying this girl, there really is no point, you will both end up hurt in the end and that's what she'd expect from you if she is a muslim girl. That being said we are living in the 21st century now, i think if you carry on the way you are things will probably work out for themselves if it is meant to be. Allah has fated us to be with someone after all. I personally don't see why people have to put the label "girlfriend/boyfriend" on a relationship, what's the difference of asking her to be your 'gf' if you already spend time alone with her and don't touch her or anything? eventually you will get closer and you'll be able to contemplate marriage and the future and if you are not comfortable with discussing such things with her then she probably isn't the one for you. Love is friendship !
    I really do want to spend time with her. And she wants to spend time with me.
    This is why she argues every point with me, she maybe frustrated that she likes me. (because she has told me she has never liked someone else).
    Yes I dont like to label relationships anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by themorninglight)
    Didn't read through all the pages so apologies if this has been said before. Either be serious about it (i.e marriage) or stay away from her.
    I really do want to spend time with her. And she wants to spend time with me. ( She will not admit to this, but I have a strong feeling)
    This is why she argues every point with me, she maybe frustrated that she likes me. (because she has told me she has never liked someone else).

I see it as fate that we met, If i did not meet her on that day, we would never would of crossed paths.
    This is a bit cheesy, but on that day, I had to drop my cousin to work. He was sick, so I arrived at uni early, and there she was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apple1992)
    x
    You two, become moderate Muslims, and ignore the Islamic rule that opposes being in pre-marital relationships. Problem solved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Groot)
    You two, become moderate Muslims, and ignore the Islamic rule that opposes being in pre-marital relationships. Problem solved.
    She will not do that I sense, as she does not want to disrespect her parents.
    thats why she is frustrated I am guessing.

ReputationRep:
    She will not do that I sense, as she does not want to disrespect her parents.
    thats why she is frustrated I am guessing.
    You actually have to talk with her about it to know for sure. Do it or forever stay in silence and get no where.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you be her friend if you want her companionship?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niassuh)
    Islam even says no to male-female friendships. He might as well try for relationship if he's going to break the rule of friendship anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Op, do you and her share similar subjects? Maybe you could study together?

I'm going to be honest here, if she's really religious you shouldn't bother. You're only hurting her by doing something un-islamic.

ReputationRep:
    Op, do you and her share similar subjects? Maybe you could study together?

I'm going to be honest here, if she's really religious you shouldn't bother. You're only hurting her by doing something un-islamic.
    We dont do similar subjects, but we find time to hang around anyway.

Well full story is, I liked her at first, but I sensed she did not like me. So I did not bother with it.
    Over the holidays cos, I did not like her I told her that I used to like her, and she was fine with it.

Now we are back at uni,she likes me, I know due to the signs she gives off. And naturally I am starting to like her.
    And she said she has never liked her a boy before. So her arguing with me could be she is frustrated that she likes me? As she is religious.
    Or it could be her way of flirting as the arguments are not personal.

ReputationRep:
    I want to spend time with her outside.

ReputationRep:
    HalalLoveGuru69's guide to make an islamic girl proper moist.

Step 1: Does she wear a Hijab if so compliment her on it, say "your hair looks nice today" if she says thanks your in!
    Step 2: Pretend to take an interest in her religion as it is clearly important to her.
    Step 3: Get in close with her islamic friends if they accept you maybe she will to.
    Step 4: sacrifice a goat in her name
    Step 5: follow her (on twitter and instagram obviously) ...creep
    Step 6: approach family with 2 camels a goat 3 chickens and a platapussay
    Step 7: Dont forget that if oops sorry when this works then dont forget to thank the halalloveguru
    Step 8: she is moist and ready

ReputationRep:
    Please be serious, we are both 19, and too young for an official marriage.
    What a stupid excuse! Im sick muslims that come up with excuses like this!

If you truly had respect for this girl then you would keep a limit and ask her about marriage after a few months of talking. You clearly have no respect for her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Adam,

What exactly are your intentions? You say you want companionship, sounds like you already have it.

You say you just want to spend time with her and not have sex, sounds like you're doing that already

You say you don't want to marry her, your situation is fine already.

What is complicating things is that you're attracted to her. You say you jus want to spend time but if you're attracted to her then sex will come into the equation some time. I'm not saying all relationships have to be about sex, nor am I implying that you won't be able to control your desires but at some point in the future they will come. It's natural. And soon the question won't be "how do I hang out with her in a halal way" it will be "how do I have sex with her in a halal way, or how do I abstain from sex?"

You are already attracted to her in more than a platonic way (otherwise you would be comfortable with the situation as it was). The first thing to do is figure out what the girl is thinking. Speaking from experience, especially as this girl has never liked anyone before it may not be anything serious on her behalf. When my friend started sixth form it was the first time she had any close contact with guys and when a guy did start showing an interest in her, she initially acted exactly like your friend is acting, simply because in her own words she didn't exactly know what to do and how she felt and besides it was the first time anyone showed interest in her and it was a nice feeling. Needless to say once she sought advice from friends and actually figured out how she was feeling she realised that she wasn't that into him. I'm not saying she's not into you but it would be nice if you could find out where she stands before you even think about bigger things.

If you find out that the feeling IS reciprocated, not through your interpretation of her behaviours but actual concrete evidence either directly from her or her friends, then you can ask her how she wants to proceed and work together about it. At the end of the day no one on here knows the actual situation so it's best if you're first clear about what you want and what she wants before taking things further.

Hope you have a good day. (And I realise no one has posted in about a week but still)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.