The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

I'm quite tired the trolls have worn me down. But there are people who have more immediate tangible concerns who need more help as such I feel guilty. They're in my head, I wish they'd go but they're in there. They say I have a dark nature, I can learn to harness it an exploit to become great but there is weakness holding me back, I'm clinging on to false ideals and believing that people are actually good when they're all users, cheaters, liars, stealers
Original post by ScaryScience
think its gonna be a long night. haven't been this stressed/worried/generally unhappy in months. I don't know what to do with myself. :emo:

same, my dad's been away all weekend and I've felt vulnerable
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
same, my dad's been away all weekend and I've felt vulnerable

sorry to hear that :console:
don't like this time of night. feels scary and lonely. definitely wont be sleeping tonight. bleh. im sick of it all. feel like i'll never get better and achieve anything. too many thoughts.
don't like this time of night. feels scary and lonely. definitely wont be sleeping tonight. bleh. im sick of it all. feel like i'll never get better and achieve anything. too many thoughts.

Am still awake if you need to talk :hugs:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Am still awake if you need to talk :hugs:

so sorry youre still awake hun :frown: you okay?

Aww man. Same here. Come on, lighten up a bit, things will get better eventually. Sun is going to rise soon and things will get better

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Icebaker
Aww man. Same here. Come on, lighten up a bit, things will get better eventually. Sun is going to rise soon and things will get better

Posted from TSR Mobile

im afraid I don't share your optimism. sorry youre still awake though :console:
im afraid I don't share your optimism. sorry youre still awake though :console:

Trust me I feel the exact same. I was just trying to convince you (and convince myself) that things will turn out okay :smile: but I'm far from optimistic... I'm dreading the day ahead, wish I could pause this moment and sit here for a bit, it's quiet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Trust me I feel the exact same. I was just trying to convince you (and convince myself) that things will turn out okay :smile: but I'm far from optimistic... I'm dreading the day ahead, wish I could pause this moment and sit here for a bit, it's quiet

Posted from TSR Mobile

you're so much kinder than the other guys on that thread…
so sorry youre still awake hun :frown: you okay?

I think I'm OK. Not 100% sure why I'm still up :s-smilie: But feeling relatively calm and serene, so dw! :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, feel similar. Hope the day ahead isn't too bad for you :console:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I think I'm OK. Not 100% sure why I'm still up :s-smilie: But feeling relatively calm and serene, so dw! :h:

:lovehug: well feel free to poke me any time if you need to. hope you manage some sleep soon though!
you're so much kinder than the other guys on that thread…

:smile:

It always helps to be kind, what's the point of hating each other. Need to inject some love (and good music) into this forum. Cheer up man, chin up, things will take a turn for the better soon enough. And the sun's about to come up :smile: it's good to have TSR at a time like this (as silly and ridiculous as that may sound)

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
:lovehug: well feel free to poke me any time if you need to. hope you manage some sleep soon though!

Thanks lovely :kissing2:
don't know whether it's worth posting a thread explaining about the number of vicious trolls out today
don't know whether it's worth posting a thread explaining about the number of vicious trolls out today

surely that's just going to attract even more trolls? :s-smilie:

You could do it, it'll be okay, interesting

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got up before my third alarm this morning and made it to my first lecture early. Even had time to put my contacts in and have breakfast. So yeah, really prepared.
I arrive to see no students milling about. Odd but they might already be in there. Nope.
Maybe they moved the lecture to a different place? I can probably still make it with my bike since I have a couple of minutes to spare. I check my timetable online.
No 8:45 lecture today. :facepalm:
I get back to my room slightly frozen to see the timetable I have printed says there is a lecture.
At some point I the last two weeks they've updated it and not sent an email to tell people. I'm trying to tell myself that it was a dry run for the next four days but I'm in bed freezing and plotting against whoever messed with the timetables. :angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Valvopus
I got up before my third alarm this morning and made it to my first lecture early. Even had time to put my contacts in and have breakfast. So yeah, really prepared.
I arrive to see no students milling about. Odd but they might already be in there. Nope.
Maybe they moved the lecture to a different place? I can probably still make it with my bike since I have a couple of minutes to spare. I check my timetable online.
No 8:45 lecture today. :facepalm:
I get back to my room slightly frozen to see the timetable I have printed says there is a lecture.
At some point I the last two weeks they've updated it and not sent an email to tell people. I'm trying to tell myself that it was a dry run for the next four days but I'm in bed freezing and plotting against whoever messed with the timetables. :angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

*tickles the valvopus's tentacles to try and cheer her up*

Latest