13 civilians - including women and children- slaughtered in Saudi -Arabia strikes Watch

This discussion is closed.
TheCynicalChild
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by PopaPork)
No I've taken the evidence muslims, Islamic scholars, the Laws of Muslim countries, sharia and ex muslims have presented and made my mind up on the evidence they have provided
I am a Muslim myself. I know guaranteed a lot more Muslims than you. I have also referenced scholars. I have also taken into accounts laws of Muslim countries. I have also referenced Sharia.
Good bloke
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by al_94)
This is only in a country where Islamic law is applied.
That's all right then. After all, it won't affect many people, will it? Do you seriously justify, on the grounds of mediaeval superstition, that it is illegal for people to choose their own superstitious beliefs in countries run under the laws of Islam? And if you do, can you really say so while living in a democracy, using its freedoms to support the ability of superstitious regimes to persecute such people while keeping a straight face or not feeling guilty about your beliefs?
PopaPork
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by TheCynicalChild)
I am a Muslim myself. I know guaranteed a lot more Muslims than you. I have also referenced scholars. I have also taken into accounts laws of Muslim countries. I have also referenced Sharia.
Odd given you originally denied all knowledge of this even happening so as you have taken into account the laws of muslim countries how on earth could you miss that so many do actually kill people for leaving Islam :rolleyes:
(Original post by TheCynicalChild)
Nope, as far as I'm aware, there's no punishment in Islam itself. That is, no punishment for apostasy as a non religio-political choice.
I suspect you're simply telling porkies now.

But no you were not asked your personal belief but what your faith teaches (who cares which bits you choose to ignore as they are not relevant)
TheCynicalChild
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by PopaPork)
Odd given you originally denied all knowledge of this even happening so as you have taken into account the laws of muslim countries how on earth could you miss that so many do actually kill people for leaving Islam :rolleyes:

I suspect you're simply telling porkies now.

But no you were not asked your personal belief but what your faith teaches (who cares which bits you choose to ignore as they are not relevant)
Sure :rolleyes:

Whatever helps your ego sleep at night, pal.
username883747
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I thought this was a thread about Yemen.
Aj12
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thread locked.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (135)
62.79%
No I haven't decided yet (46)
21.4%
Yes but I might change my mind (34)
15.81%

Watched Threads