Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joodaa)
    Ahh nice! did you also put that the guy wanted a partner who was an animal lover and that the woman wanted someone who would provide for the wife and children?
    Ahh yes, because he said 'mi mascota', I also said to provide for them, although I remember they tried to trick us by mentioning about helping at home as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rup1999)
    Ahh yes, because he said 'mi mascota', I also said to provide for them, although I remember they tried to trick us by mentioning about helping at home as well
    Yeah she said that she wants to help around the home and look after kids
    Also tried to trick us in the one before as the man said that he liked the countryside

ReputationRep:
    Ahh that's relieving 😂 hopefully we get them right then

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xx_lofsuburbia)
    You and I wrote pretty much the same responses for those questions.
    I think they were the most difficult of all the questions, since I wasn't quite sure how to word them...
    Ahh that's relieving 😂 hopefully we got them right. Btw can novio mean fiancé?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bellaap)
    Ahh that's relieving ������ hopefully we got them right. Btw can novio mean fiancé?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah it can

ReputationRep:
    I'm making an unofficial mark scheme for the listening paper.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3330365

If you guys can help me by reminding me of the questions, or by contributing the answers, maybe we can get this mark scheme completed?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Really? I thought he wanted someone who likes camping and has a love for the country side. I thought he add 'mi mascota' at the very end just to trick us?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serenium)
    If you guys can help me by reminding me of the questions, or by contributing the answers, maybe we can get this mark scheme completed?
    I'll help as much as I can

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleheron)
    Really? I thought he wanted someone who likes camping and has a love for the country side. I thought he add 'mi mascota' at the very end just to trick us?
    I'm not 100% sure, but they did give a lot of misleading information in the exam

ReputationRep:
    The one about the girl? I put he laughed at her accent and he gets more practice at english
    Exactly the same as you. The girl said that her accent was laughed at by him, and that he had cousins in England.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bellaap)
    I found it alright but definitely harder than normal and Spanish grade boundaries are normally low so I really think they would be for this one as well. For the bike question I said that the trail has to go across bumps and mountains do you think they'd accept that? Also for the jobs I said air hostess, shop assistant, HOTEL RECEPTIONIST (not sure about this one) and chef. Anyone else??
    That's exactly what I put apart from hotel secretary so same sort of thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xx_lofsuburbia)
    Exactly the same as you. The girl said that her accent was laughed at by him, and that he had cousins in England.
    That's reassuring Does anybody remember the question when they said what had improved and what hadn't improved in their town or something?

ReputationRep:
    And the last one was he needs a partner who can tolerate being alone for a while cos he's got business trips?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SolomonP)
    And the last one was he needs a partner who can tolerate being alone for a while cos he's got business trips?
    Ahh yes, I got that too because he said she can't go with him on them

ReputationRep:
    That's what I put - but I wasn't 100% sure

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who found both exams quite easy ? .....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adam177)
    The view, try the locals cakes and I think it was hard for unfit people because the trail goes up and downhill a lot. However, I didn't not get the one about what to do as soon as you get to the place he was on about
    I put "look at the spectacular view" bc im sure it said something about "espectacular"

ReputationRep:
    What did people make of the questions about "new technology". There were 4Q and the first I'm sure was Positive?

ReputationRep:
    What did people make of the questions abou"t new technology". There were 4Q and the first I'm sure was Posted cos it was all about how the guys phone is essential for him
    I remember the first one was positive since it mentioned he could contact his secretary if he got stuck in traffic and it was essential.
    One of them was negative because it was a school teacher saying they all translate stuff and it does the work for them

ReputationRep:
    Reading these is so upsetting.. There goes my A*.. And the A.. Oh and probably the B as well..

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 13, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.