Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by patricio_miguel)
    Haha you know...all they could hear was 'jsais pas' 'ahh.d'accord, non..je ne suis pas tout a fait certain...' literally I couldnt answer his random questions e.g. 'what is so bad about drinking fizzy drinks?' (hello? i dont know that vocab) or 'how do you measure success?' - erm...au revoir mate
    I got asked 'What is the relevance of the Odyssey to modern day life?'

I cried, he butt in when I was responded asking me leading questions and I didn't get to finish and add complex structures. It was more like an interrogation!

ReputationRep:
    What a question to ask! I suppise its not what you say though, but how you say it. The fact he asked a question that difficult means he thought you could cope with it.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone. Try to get some sleep. Be proud of yourselves! An A/B/C/D grade doesnt matter, whats important is that you did your best and gave it your best shot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by virois)
    What a question to ask! I suppise its not what you say though, but how you say it. The fact he asked a question that difficult means he thought you could cope with it.
    I started rambling about understanding the emotions the charcters felt which connects us to people in the ancient society so we can learn more about it xD

I think he caught on to my bull****

ReputationRep:
    I got an A.

ReputationRep:
    I got an A.
    U said it like its nothing haha! Lucky you!

ReputationRep:
    I got an A too
    الحمد لله

ReputationRep:
    OMG I got 4 A's for my As including French! So happy!!! Should I carry on with 4? (Philosophy and psychology?)

ReputationRep:
    Well done!

ReputationRep:
    I had 4 A's, with an A in french!! Congrats guys!! 😀

ReputationRep:
    Allow you guys- I got a B which is two UMS off an A. I'm just gonna blame the native speakers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EastGuava)
    Allow you guys- I got a B which is two UMS off an A. I'm just gonna blame the native speakers

deffo get a remark! you were close so your school might pay for it if you ask

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasmin#2)
    deffo get a remark! you were close so your school might pay for it if you ask
    Yeah, I'll see what my teachers say. The only thing is that I wasn't even expecting a B, I thought I'd get lower so who knows they might have got some of the marking wrong 😂 but if my school pays for it I've got nothing to lose I suppose

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'll see what my teachers say. The only thing is that I wasn't even expecting a B, I thought I'd get lower so who knows they might have got some of the marking wrong 😂 but if my school pays for it I've got nothing to lose I suppose

the examiner is probably French so I doubt it, you probably deserved the high B
    and exactly

ReputationRep:
    very happy with my A in French, hope I can get the same result next year
    I really wasn't expecting to do so well in the oral, I got 57/60 marks

ReputationRep:
    Youve all do really really well. Who's continuing to A Level?

ReputationRep:
    Think whether y want it remarked as it can go down also u can bring your grade up by those 2 marks next year !

ReputationRep:
    Woop! A in French has made me so happy!!
    Hope everyone else did well too!

ReputationRep:
    How many UMS did you get on FN1 and 2? I got 75 UMS on FN1 and 108 UMS on FN2.

ReputationRep:
    How many UMS did you get on FN1 and 2? I got 75 UMS on FN1 and 108 UMS on FN2.
    so high well done! i got 73 UMS (57/60 raw, so you got 58 if you didn't know ) on FN1, FN2 wasn't as high but I scraped an A by 4 marks so you get the idea

edit: worked out via grade boundaries that I got 75 marks (96 UMS)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 26, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.