Turn on thread page Beta

I prefer an interracial relashionship who is in the same case? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    I don't have a hatred for other ethnicities or anything, I just don't understand why people don't care that the white birth rate will cause the number to decrease, additionally I don't understand why any white person would want a majority non-white world (and increasing), its plainly not in our interests. Especially if they ever do anything about ethnic inequality.
    The world has always been majority non-white though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladymusiclover)
    The world has always been majority non-white though.
    Not to such a degree though.

In 1950 whites were 28% of the global population, 20% now ish and will be less than 10% by 2060. We will also lose 200 million in raw numbers.

ReputationRep:

In 1950 whites were 28% of the global population, 20% now ish and will be less than 10% by 2060. We will also lose 200 million in raw numbers.
    Define "whites".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkIceCream)
    Define "whites".
    European ancestry i believe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demilb)
    That's fine, I don't date black guys anyway. Most of them are thugs, overly sexualised and have no idea how to treat women. Not all are like that but a large proportion. Therefore I'd rather go for white guys and Asian guys as they are generally better. 😑
    ^ Do you see how stupid I sound? This is you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If this what you think lol idc. I don't see how stupid it sounds. Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

(Original post by zyzzyspirit)
    Attachment pending approval... :erm:
    http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3oylsn

ReputationRep:
    That's fine, I don't date black guys anyway. Most of them are thugs, overly sexualised and have no idea how to treat women. Not all are like that but a large proportion. Therefore I'd rather go for white guys and Asian guys as they are generally better. 😑
    ^ Do you see how stupid I sound? This is you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I agree with you.

ReputationRep:
    :naughty:

ReputationRep:

What i'm more interested is why there has been such a reduction. I don't believe it is due to interracial relationships. I'm guessing it is because countries like india have had massive population growths.

Whites % in europe from then and now would be more interesting, do you have any figures for that?

:naughty:
    :bootyshake:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bealzibub)
    What i'm more interested is why there has been such a reduction. I don't believe it is due to interracial relationships. I'm guessing it is because countries like india have had massive population growths.

Whites % in europe from then and now would be more interesting, do you have any figures for that?
    Whites are still about 90% in Europe, over 80% in the UK.

Yes. It comes down to white wealth and advancement producing low birth rates while Africa and the Middle East still have high birth rates.

China, Russia, Japan and South Korea will collectively shed about half a billion by the end of the century due to even lower birth rates.

ReputationRep:
    I'm indian and I really like half-latino

ReputationRep:
    just as long as they're not white lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hilrho)
    :bootyshake:
    :spank:

:spank:
    Staaap you're turning me on.

ReputationRep:
    So do I

ReputationRep:
    Sameee

ReputationRep:
    Do you mind if I ask how old you are?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No you are ok.
    Im 22.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FlyingNinja1)
    I agree with you.
    About what part?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah for dem mixed race babies

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 10, 2016
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.