Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    its 2 inches, and you're really not attractive, he's just doing the thing i was doing i.e. trying to make you feel better.
    Pretty sure I know what I was doing, and I was definitely telling the truth.

(Original post by queen-bee)
    Bish,I'm not going to be losing any sleep over you. I'm pretty sure you were the one who started being a **** anyway whatever,you're not worth any more of my time.
    night then, i think we'll laugh about this one day, may even sling my 2 inches up you, if you wanted to, you might like it, then you wouldn't need mandingo.

(Original post by iAre Teh Lejend)
    Tbh I think she's pretty attractive.
    really? :lolwut:

Pretty sure I know what I was doing, and I was definitely telling the truth.
    not even going to respond to you until you change your pic, seriously wtf are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    What's big for you?
    8! :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    not even going to respond to you until you change your pic, seriously wtf are you doing?
    http://www.foodmanufacture.co.uk/var...of-obesity.jpg

not even going to click on that mate, change it and we'll talk

Lmao you are on fire. Dw arab master race checking in.

But I mean c'mon his 4 inch is bigger than my mobile screen at least... oh wait, it isn't. rip.
    Arabs are basically mixed race african right? so in theory should be at least 8 inches. one of the few attributes of being an arab

ReputationRep:
    Not always about how Long it is if it's not thick. I'd rather it be thick than long tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Arabs are basically mixed race african right? so in theory should be at least 8 inches. one of the few attributes of being an arab
    I'm 20inch m8

I'm 20inch m8
    no bruv only the genuine black is that big, not the half-mix

ReputationRep:
    no bruv only the genuine black is that big, not the half-mix
    m8 mine is as long as an m16 dont get it twisted.

m8 mine is as long as an m16 dont get it twisted.
    you hung like a camel bruv?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    Considering UK average is 5.2 according to the guardian..

Congratulations op keep up with the good work!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ill be dead before 5.2 inches is the official average. I am not boasting a large manhood or anything but 5.2 seems too low to be average, does it not?

you hung like a camel bruv?
    Hung like a horse init.

ReputationRep:
    Na mate

ReputationRep:
    I just don't think a 7 inch erect penis is all that big, it just average or maybe slightly above average. On TSR however everyone talks about 7 inch penises like they're big, what do you think? girls preferably...
    If you felt one you wouldn't say that it's not big.
    And 10 pages long? So how many people are claiming to be this size? lol

ReputationRep:
    God, SO many of you are in denial. Guys will obviously overestimate their manhood, and considering how very sensitive we all are to comments about penis size, guys will obviously be like "omgz noooo, 5.2 inches is too small to be average lel I'm sooo big".

I happen to be at the higher end of average, and have no shame in saying that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phoenixsilver)
    "probably wouldn't go any lower"
    the discrimination is unreal

can you imagine the outrage if a guy said he wouldn't go any lower than a certain breast size in a woman?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I wouldn't be outraged. I'd be glad to miss out on a man so particular and silly.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    The reason why some guys say they have a big **** is because half of it is their personality :innocent:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 24, 2016
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.