Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Who likes eating eggs here? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiceTheSlice)
    He shared real footage of how modern poultry farming completely mistreats the lives of new born chickenss. How is that an opinion?!
    I would recommend not feeding this troll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bupdeeboowah)
    I did, and I think that is just an unfortunate outcome which is however still necessary to feed a large population.
    Fun fact:
    Eating animal products reduces the amount of food we have vastly when compared to eating plant based products.

Feeding animals to eat them is incredibly inefficient.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    Fun fact:
    Eating animal products reduces the amount of food we have vastly when compared to eating plant based products.

Feeding animals to eat them is incredibly inefficient.
    Fun fact: it is better to have a varied diet containing animal and plant-based products.

ReputationRep:
    https://www.clearlyveg.com/blog/2015...chick-grinding

ReputationRep:
    Fun fact: it is better to have a varied diet containing animal and plant-based products.
    Better than what? The normal diets one has on either, or the perfect diet created and executed by researchers in strict conditions?
    Most meat eaters have less healthy diets than most vegans.

ReputationRep:
    Fun fact: there's nothing in animal products that you can't get from plants or other sources. Hence it's unnecessary. And considering just how incredibly damaging the meat industry is, there is simply no justification for it.

ReputationRep:
    Better than what? The normal diets one has on either, or the perfect diet created and executed by researchers in strict conditions?
    Yes, they sure do dear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jazz90)
    Fun fact: there's nothing in animal products that you can't get from plants or other sources. Hence it's unnecessary. And considering just how incredibly damaging the meat industry is, there is simply no justification for it.
    Yes, I'm sure growing rice doesn't damage the environment either.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, vegans do, on average, live longer. So when people say how 'unhealthy' vegans are it's kind of funny because they're just so uninformed and ignorant.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, they sure do dear.
    No longer able to produce counter arguments? Awkward.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I'm sure growing rice doesn't damage the environment either.
    Lol. You realise the vast majority of crops are grown to feed the animals you eat?

ReputationRep:
    No longer able to produce counter arguments? Awkward.
    Yes, I sure am unable to do so, dear.

Come on, batter me into submission like how I enjoy my meat tenderised.

ReputationRep:
    Lol. You realise the vast majority of crops are grown to feed the animals you eat?
    Your point being?

ReputationRep:
    I hate how these lives are treated like they're so disposable. It's wrong on so many levels. It's completely immoral. I don't eat eggs. It's a freaking chicken period.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, vegans do, on average, live longer. So when people say how 'unhealthy' vegans are it's kind of funny because they're just so uninformed and ignorant.
    True as that is, I was talking more in terms of health ailments

ReputationRep:
    Your point being?
    That eating meat is doubly-damaging... you accused my diet of damaging the environment because growing rice is environmentally unfriendly and I was making the point that eating meat actually results in more crops such as rice/soy/corn having to be grown to feed the animals. It basically nullifies the point you were making.

ReputationRep:
    I would recommend not feeding this troll
    lol. im am troll for loving and eating eggs? guess 80 percent of the world are trolls then.

ReputationRep:
    That eating meat is doubly-damaging... you accused my diet of damaging the environment because growing rice is environmentally unfriendly and I was making the point that eating meat actually results in more crops such as rice/soy/corn having to be grown to feed the animals. It basically nullifies the point you were making.
    No, it basically shows that every industry has a negative consequence.

Perhaps we should all practice Breatharianism?

ReputationRep:
    No, it basically shows that every industry has a negative consequence.

Perhaps we should all practice Breatharianism?
    Yeah because that totally equates to veganism lol.

And I agree... we all leave a footprint on this Earth so to speak. Difference is how big a footrprint.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah because that totally equates to veganism lol.

And I agree... we all leave a footprint on this Earth so to speak. Difference is how big a footrprint.
    Yes, I guess it is important to starve 3.5 billion people in the world.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.