Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How many showers do you take a day? watch

• View Poll Results: How many showers do you take a day?
    1 a day
    78.13%
    2 a day
    17.97%
    3 a day
    2.34%
    more than 3
    1.56%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Boil the Kettle.
    hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.C)
    hahahaha
    And get the bucket out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I'm suprised other people don't shower that much actually. I thought it was quite normal. Untill TSR proved me wrong....
    It's so abnormal it's unreal.

Depending on how the day is going but usually twice. Once in the morning and once after uni and another one on the day I've been to the gym.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Depending on how the day is going but usually twice. Once in the morning and once after uni and another one on the day I've been to the gym.
    That's almost the same as me! So why is it so weird??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    It's so abnormal it's unreal.
    Lol it's really not!

ReputationRep:
    Every night :yep:

ReputationRep:
    What's a shower

ReputationRep:
    During winter months,usually just the once(every morning) but hot months/if I sweat a lot then twice a day

ReputationRep:
    Once a day is all you need... Unless you did exercise in the day, then after that too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I take 3, it's really not weird! But it has dawned upon me some people find this weird so now I feel obliged to make this thread to understand other peoples showering habits.

I take 1 in the morning to wake up.
    I take another after school at about 4/5 ish (sometimes I don't if I'm busy or tired).
    I take 1 at night to put me to sleep.

I don't think its excessive at all, but some of you think differently....drowzee, TorpidPhil iAre Teh Lejend and others...
    minimum 13 or i dont function properly.

That's almost the same as me! So why is it so weird??
    lol it's not really weird. IF you write down "I shower 3 times a day" it sounds like too much but if you break it down its not a lot tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I clicked 3 a day just because I felt sorry for OP

ReputationRep:
    I'm suprised other people don't shower that much actually. I thought it was quite normal. Untill TSR proved me wrong....
    Well considering this poll didn't go as you expected, I suppose you will be taking no more than 1 washes a day?

ReputationRep:
    one because i wake up at 11ish go to the gym, get back and shower. If i woke up and showered then went to the gym and came back and showered i'd be a retard.

2 seems normal anyway

3..erm NO

ReputationRep:
    I shower 3/4 times a week, that number being more like 5/6 in the summer months. It is actually not very good for your skin to shower every day, as it strips it of its natural oils. Also having a shower every day means that your hair gets greasy faster as the oil is over-produced to compensate.

ReputationRep:
    Once a day, sometimes every other day. Or occasionally twice I day it depends what i feel like. I certianly dont have time for 3 a day. Im not a gym goer but surely if you go early in the day then you can save having shower till afterwards or if you have to go to work/uni/school first then you should just have one when you wake up and one after gym so your not sweaty for the evening. you dont need another one before bed especially if your showering when you wake up. I hate having a shower remotly early in the da so i always have an evening shower

ReputationRep:
    1/2

ReputationRep:
    One... 4 hours long 🚿

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    Just once usually. Sometimes twice on really hot days.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.